Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You can't beat a good John Terry rant :) 10:35 - Feb 2 with 3136 views1MoreBrightonR

http://www.football365.com/news/mediawatch-leader-icon-rock-of-sht-team
You can't beat a good John Terry rant :) on 11:12 - Feb 2 with 3075 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

You can't beat a good John Terry rant :) on 11:34 - Feb 2 with 3032 viewshoof_hearted

I wonder if Pellegrini has been lined up and has insisted that the man who has plotted against his own club to get rid of 3 managers has to go before he takes the job.

Captain, racist, traitor.

Life's good

You can't beat a good John Terry rant :) on 11:49 - Feb 2 with 3008 viewshoof_hearted

...it's just made me realise how quiet the Chelsea tw@ts are about Mourinho.

Loyal until something better comes along.

Cnts.
You can't beat a good John Terry rant :) on 11:51 - Feb 2 with 3002 viewsJuzzie

Terry should have retired last summer on a high. How Martin Samuals can't see this is beyond me.

Glad he didn't though as his last season will be remembred for a lot of controversy, on top of plenty of others throughout his career.

Very good player (I hate to say) but cnt of a person.

'bye and fk off.
You can't beat a good John Terry rant :) on 11:55 - Feb 2 with 2994 viewsKonk

You can't beat a good John Terry rant :) on 11:12 - Feb 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

Is that a black rollneck with a black blazer? That looks like someone's photoshopped John Terry's bonce onto the body of Paul Daniels. Either he's got a massive swede or he's got very narrow shoulders.

[Post edited 2 Feb 2016 12:13]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

You can't beat a good John Terry rant :) on 11:56 - Feb 2 with 2990 viewsisawqpratwcity

That was a decent rant.

The best thing about Chelsea is that it turns QPR villains into heroes. Here are my top three:

Bronze Medal
SWP, for scoring the winning goal at the Bridge. True, it owed a lot to Taarabt's superb pass and it was SWP's only decent kick of the ENTIRE FOUR F*CKING YEARS BLUDGING ON OUR PAYROLL!!!! but...it was a good goal.

Silver Medal
Anton Ferdinand gets an award that he didn't really do anything to deserve, except to be the object of Terry's famous outburst. God bless him, Anton was so bad we couldn't believe he was a Ferdinand. But then we got Rio, and, fck me, he was so bad we couldn't believe he was a Ferdinand!

Gold Medal
Ji Sung Park is my winner for refusing to shake John Terry's hand on at least two occasions after the racist comments. The best one (sorry, can't find it on YouTube) is when, pre-match, the two teams pass across each other and JSP conspicuously withdraws his hand from Terry. For Manure and Korea he may have been immense, but for us he might as well have not turned up. But, as a captain standing up for your team-mates, that gesture filled my heart with pride.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

You can't beat a good John Terry rant :) on 13:20 - Feb 2 with 2875 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

You can't beat a good John Terry rant :) on 11:55 - Feb 2 by Konk

Is that a black rollneck with a black blazer? That looks like someone's photoshopped John Terry's bonce onto the body of Paul Daniels. Either he's got a massive swede or he's got very narrow shoulders.

[Post edited 2 Feb 2016 12:13]

Parisian Jazz musician from the neck down, Suburban estate agent from the neck up.
You can't beat a good John Terry rant :) on 13:51 - Feb 2 with 2800 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

You can't beat a good John Terry rant :) on 11:56 - Feb 2 by isawqpratwcity

That was a decent rant.

The best thing about Chelsea is that it turns QPR villains into heroes. Here are my top three:

Bronze Medal
SWP, for scoring the winning goal at the Bridge. True, it owed a lot to Taarabt's superb pass and it was SWP's only decent kick of the ENTIRE FOUR F*CKING YEARS BLUDGING ON OUR PAYROLL!!!! but...it was a good goal.

Silver Medal
Anton Ferdinand gets an award that he didn't really do anything to deserve, except to be the object of Terry's famous outburst. God bless him, Anton was so bad we couldn't believe he was a Ferdinand. But then we got Rio, and, fck me, he was so bad we couldn't believe he was a Ferdinand!

Gold Medal
Ji Sung Park is my winner for refusing to shake John Terry's hand on at least two occasions after the racist comments. The best one (sorry, can't find it on YouTube) is when, pre-match, the two teams pass across each other and JSP conspicuously withdraws his hand from Terry. For Manure and Korea he may have been immense, but for us he might as well have not turned up. But, as a captain standing up for your team-mates, that gesture filled my heart with pride.

Great shout, and forgotten most of that.

I'll stop sending them dog shit in jiffy bags.
Login to get fewer ads

You can't beat a good John Terry rant :) on 14:52 - Feb 2 with 2741 viewsstonebridgers

Honourable mention should go to Charlie for dumping him on his arse at the swamp

Stonebridgers

You can't beat a good John Terry rant :) on 14:56 - Feb 2 with 2729 viewsBluce_Ree

On the villains to heroes thing.

[Post edited 2 Feb 2016 14:56]

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024