Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Faulin . Llongo And. Smithies 18:17 - Feb 6 with 1847 viewswelwynranger

Fabulous today
Faulin . Llongo And. Smithies on 19:28 - Feb 6 with 1579 viewsLongsufferingR

Agree, and I'd add Washington. Very promising, and if only he hadn't snatched at that chance......
Faulin . Llongo And. Smithies on 20:12 - Feb 6 with 1426 viewsbosh67

We've got a really excellent keeper by the looks of it. Very pleased with the work rate of all the players today. I would have taken a draw because of the weather but they stuck at it, got the reward and put themselves on the line at the end to defend it.

Hope Faurlin is okay. Horrible tackle on him after 15 minutes and I thought that was it, but he struggled on. he was holding his thigh in the second half so I am hoping it was a thigh strain rather than anything knee related.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Faulin . Llongo And. Smithies on 20:36 - Feb 6 with 1370 viewsJonDoeman

Good signing that Smithies!

It Is What It Is !!

Faulin . Llongo And. Smithies on 20:41 - Feb 6 with 1333 viewssexton

Washington looks terrific - pace, great touch, intelligent. The goals will come, and plenty of assists as well.
Faulin . Llongo And. Smithies on 20:43 - Feb 6 with 1320 viewsDejR_vu

Faulin . Llongo And. Smithies on 20:36 - Feb 6 by JonDoeman

Beggars belief that he had to sit on the bench for so long watching Green make one c0ck up after the next. A keeper that actually saves us points rather than costing us them.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Faulin . Llongo And. Smithies on 22:37 - Feb 6 with 1103 viewsHunterhoop

Faulin . Llongo And. Smithies on 20:36 - Feb 6 by JonDoeman

Are you blaming or crediting Les with that one? I've lost track of where your predetermined views lie.

IMO, Smithies looks the dog's boll*cks. Lock this man down as our keeper for the next 8 yrs; we have a good one here chaps.

Additionally, Luongo was the best player on the pitch. Do we like Les or dislike Les for that?

How about it's too early for this sh*t?! Yeah, pack it in.
Faulin . Llongo And. Smithies on 23:35 - Feb 6 with 984 viewsPunteR

Smithies was excellent. Top keeper.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024