Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goals - Sheffield Wednesday 1-1 QPR 22:45 - Feb 23 with 1853 viewsTacticalR

http://www.skysports.com/football/sheff-wed-vs-qpr/339926

Air hostess clique

Goals - Sheffield Wednesday 1-1 QPR on 22:55 - Feb 23 with 1794 viewsPunteR

Nice goal.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Goals - Sheffield Wednesday 1-1 QPR on 23:08 - Feb 23 with 1714 viewsqueensparker

Woeful defending by us for their one. Three defenders ball watching - at least put him under pressure!
Goals - Sheffield Wednesday 1-1 QPR on 23:16 - Feb 23 with 1667 viewsthemodfather

good goal by to55er...excellent strike.
Goals - Sheffield Wednesday 1-1 QPR on 23:48 - Feb 23 with 1572 viewsbosh67

Happy with the point but was Angella climbing to head the ball in this game or the next one? Several times including the goal he never got off the ground.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Goals - Sheffield Wednesday 1-1 QPR on 10:03 - Feb 24 with 1260 viewsCHUBBS

Another lucky result by the looks of those highlights.
Looks like they battered us,how did the ref not give that pen at the end😆
Decent strike by Toszer though.
Goals - Sheffield Wednesday 1-1 QPR on 10:14 - Feb 24 with 1228 viewsonlyrinmoray

Im sorry to admit I forgot we were playing last night My son came over and we watched the Arsenal game it was only this morning watching Sky Sports with my cuppa and the scores scrolled across, that I saw the result
First time that this has happened for years. A sign of how low key this season has been as I certainly wouldn't describe myself as a glory hunter either
Goals - Sheffield Wednesday 1-1 QPR on 10:22 - Feb 24 with 1208 views1MoreBrightonR

jesus, that was a terrible penalty! not so sure on the penalty shout at the end...definitely seen them given but he dragged his feet and that doesnt always work in the Championship with refs
Goals - Sheffield Wednesday 1-1 QPR on 10:33 - Feb 24 with 1186 viewsstevec

Why so much space? Got to be two of the worse full backs we'll see at the club.
Login to get fewer ads

Goals - Sheffield Wednesday 1-1 QPR on 10:43 - Feb 24 with 1174 viewstraininvain

Onuoha looking like a liability again for the pen.
Goals - Sheffield Wednesday 1-1 QPR on 11:46 - Feb 24 with 1073 viewsTacticalR

Goals - Sheffield Wednesday 1-1 QPR on 10:22 - Feb 24 by 1MoreBrightonR

jesus, that was a terrible penalty! not so sure on the penalty shout at the end...definitely seen them given but he dragged his feet and that doesnt always work in the Championship with refs

The 'pen' at the end was by no means certain, as the player was looking to go down and ran into Hall. There was obviously some doubt in the ref's mind, plus he had already given a pen.

Air hostess clique

Goals - Sheffield Wednesday 1-1 QPR on 16:57 - Feb 24 with 882 viewsjohncharles

Goals - Sheffield Wednesday 1-1 QPR on 11:46 - Feb 24 by TacticalR

The 'pen' at the end was by no means certain, as the player was looking to go down and ran into Hall. There was obviously some doubt in the ref's mind, plus he had already given a pen.

Obvious dive, should been a yellow

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024