Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Totti 15:25 - Apr 24 with 4943 viewsHollowayRanger

NO not this

THIS

Former Italy international Totti's cameo on Wednesday, coming off the bench in the 85th minute at 2-1 down to score twice, left some fans in tears.

The 39-year-old has played for his hometown club his entire career but is out of contract this summer.With 247 goals he is the second top scorer in Italian top-flight history and the third-highest appearance maker with 597 , However, this season he has only played 11 times, scoring four goals

Manager is trying to ease him out BRAVE man
[Post edited 24 Apr 2016 15:26]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Totti on 23:39 - Apr 24 with 4773 viewshopphoops

I so love Totti, absolute legend. To think that the week he made his debut (March 1993) we were drawing 2-2 with Oldham, Bradley Allen and Andy Sinton the scorers.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Totti on 00:22 - Apr 25 with 4733 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Whats the closest thing we've had to a long serving local lad?
Totti on 00:27 - Apr 25 with 4728 viewsLazyFan

Totti on 00:22 - Apr 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

Whats the closest thing we've had to a long serving local lad?

Kevin Gallen

Born: Hammersmith
QPR Fan

Stats: http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=2735
Apologies to Clive for the x-post.

Also scored my favorite QPR goal of all time. 10 man passing move away against WBA. But no one has the full video on-line for me to link to it. It shows Rangers playing total-football. WBA never get a sniff as we ping it about like Brazil.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Totti on 00:33 - Apr 25 with 4722 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Totti on 00:27 - Apr 25 by LazyFan

Kevin Gallen

QPR Fan

Also scored my favorite QPR goal of all time. 10 man passing move away against WBA. But no one has the full video on-line for me to link to it. It shows Rangers playing total-football. WBA never get a sniff as we ping it about like Brazil.

I'd say Gallen.

Shame injuries and transfers broke his spell.
Totti on 00:39 - Apr 25 with 4719 viewsBoston

Totti on 00:27 - Apr 25 by LazyFan

Kevin Gallen

QPR Fan

I went to a Brazil v Mexico game once, I tried hard but couldn't resist, it was like having Tourette's, 'Just like watching'....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Totti on 13:10 - Apr 26 with 4480 viewsR_from_afar

Fabulous, thanks for posting! The stadium erupts when he scores.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Totti on 20:52 - Apr 26 with 4295 viewsichbinnaughty

Who's the milf?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024