Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Think Jimmy may get an explain yourself phone call 23:55 - Aug 17 with 1826 viewsbosh67

Over the next few days on this one.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/qpr-boss-lashes-refe

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Think Jimmy may get an explain yourself phone call on 00:50 - Aug 18 with 1710 viewsfrancisbowles

I was sitting with the locals and the free kick was given right in front of me. It was very soft, there was little if any contact. It seemed to be a case of 'I've given them two penalties, both clear cut, and the natives are restless so I had better give them something.
Think Jimmy may get an explain yourself phone call on 06:11 - Aug 18 with 1511 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

As he said himself he will speak to the assessor a, so if anything he will be asking them to explain themselves!

None the less, we can expect a 20 point deduction and Hall to get a 12 game ban.
Think Jimmy may get an explain yourself phone call on 08:30 - Aug 18 with 1166 viewsDorse

Think Jimmy may get an explain yourself phone call on 06:11 - Aug 18 by Pablo_Hoopsta

As he said himself he will speak to the assessor a, so if anything he will be asking them to explain themselves!

None the less, we can expect a 20 point deduction and Hall to get a 12 game ban.

Don't forget the £40m fine and transfer ban.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024