Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Giggs The New ITV Football pundit.......................... 19:08 - Oct 8 with 1668 viewsNoDiddley

Welsh
Ryan Giggs The New ITV Football pundit.......................... on 19:20 - Oct 8 with 1641 viewsjohncharles

I know you wish you were but it's reserved for us few lucky ones.

Strong and stable my arse.

Ryan Giggs The New ITV Football pundit.......................... on 19:25 - Oct 8 with 1633 viewsBoston

Ryan Giggs The New ITV Football pundit.......................... on 19:20 - Oct 8 by johncharles

I know you wish you were but it's reserved for us few lucky ones.

Yeah but, what about in the middle of a broadcast when he has to pop out for a leek,huh?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ryan Giggs The New ITV Football pundit.......................... on 19:31 - Oct 8 with 1615 viewsjohncharles

Ryan Giggs The New ITV Football pundit.......................... on 19:25 - Oct 8 by Boston

Yeah but, what about in the middle of a broadcast when he has to pop out for a leek,huh?

Probably just pissing himself when he heard Gareth Southgate was England Manager

Ryan Giggs The New ITV Football pundit.......................... on 19:35 - Oct 8 with 1598 viewsBoston

Ryan Giggs The New ITV Football pundit.......................... on 19:31 - Oct 8 by johncharles

Probably just pissing himself when he heard Gareth Southgate was England Manager

Gareth's a Welsh name.

Ryan Giggs The New ITV Football pundit.......................... on 20:18 - Oct 8 with 1516 viewskensalriser

What's the problem, boyo?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ryan Giggs The New ITV Football pundit.......................... on 21:32 - Oct 8 with 1416 viewsPunteR

Superb footballer..been in the game years so should be insightful punditry.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ryan Giggs The New ITV Football pundit.......................... on 21:57 - Oct 8 with 1375 viewsBoston

Ryan Giggs The New ITV Football pundit.......................... on 20:18 - Oct 8 by kensalriser

What's the problem, boyo?

Rarebit of humour from you there, Kensal.

Ryan Giggs The New ITV Football pundit.......................... on 07:44 - Oct 9 with 1194 viewsdaveB

http://www.football365.com/news/mediawatch-extra-robbie-savage-on-giggs
Login to get fewer ads

Ryan Giggs The New ITV Football pundit.......................... on 07:57 - Oct 9 with 1175 viewsjohncharles

Ryan Giggs The New ITV Football pundit.......................... on 07:44 - Oct 9 by daveB

http://www.football365.com/news/mediawatch-extra-robbie-savage-on-giggs

The most boring first two paragraphs I've ever read. That's as far as I got. It should have Government Health Warning.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024