Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have a weird feeling .... 00:43 - Apr 8 with 1199 viewsqprxtc

That we are going to lose every game from now on...... oh sod it.
I have a weird feeling .... on 20:41 - Apr 15 with 1052 viewsqprxtc

Let me put it another way. We will lose all our games but be perfectly, respectably, indisputably, unequivally, boringly safe. It's something to look forward to eh?

As most things in the future are.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 20:42]
I have a weird feeling .... on 00:14 - Apr 16 with 920 viewsDannyPaddox

The question is did you write the above the most p1ssed you've ever been or the most sober?
I have a weird feeling .... on 00:41 - Apr 16 with 892 viewsisawqpratwcity

I have a weird feeling .... on 00:14 - Apr 16 by DannyPaddox

The question is did you write the above the most p1ssed you've ever been or the most sober?

Barney Gumble: [angry] Oh, that's just drunk talk!
[dreamy]
Barney Gumble: Sweet, beautiful drunk talk...

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

I have a weird feeling .... on 00:47 - Apr 16 with 888 viewsbosh67

Monday is a difficult game and Weds need to win to stay in the play off race. I have a weird feeling that we will go to Brentford expecting an absolute drubbing and turn them over. Because that is what we do.

We need 3 points to make sure we are safe and I think we will get them, but probably not in the games we expect.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

I have a weird feeling .... on 01:43 - Apr 17 with 667 viewswombat

I have a weird feeling .... on 00:47 - Apr 16 by bosh67

Monday is a difficult game and Weds need to win to stay in the play off race. I have a weird feeling that we will go to Brentford expecting an absolute drubbing and turn them over. Because that is what we do.

We need 3 points to make sure we are safe and I think we will get them, but probably not in the games we expect.

I'll happily take those three points against forest myself . Help send the, down and avoid giving them the usual 3 home points next season as well

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024