Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Searing Political Debate II - Defaced Political Posters 10:26 - Apr 28 with 2462 viewsDorse

Round here, it is the safest of Tory seats. Labour barely field a candidate (the last one was a newly qualified teacher with absolutely no past political experience) and the only leaflets or campaign literature you get is from the Tories. The tactical vote here is for Lib Dem who have been really on the ball but even so, it is going to take a monumental swing to shift Simon Hoare.

My favourite pic from the last election (just outside Blandford on the A350)

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Searing Political Debate II - Defaced Political Posters on 12:07 - Apr 28 with 2378 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Searing Political Debate II - Defaced Political Posters on 14:07 - Apr 28 with 2315 viewsDorse

Searing Political Debate II - Defaced Political Posters on 12:07 - Apr 28 by FredManRave

Top work.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Searing Political Debate II - Defaced Political Posters on 16:08 - Apr 28 with 2268 viewsizlingtonhoop

In 2010 the conservative candidate in Islington South was one Bridget Cox.

Not a lot of support around here, obviously. But I did see one poster for her; one of those on a pole attached to someone's railings.

Vote Conservative.

Vote Bridget Cox.

Inevitably the word 'sucks' was magic-markered between the hapless candidates two names...
Searing Political Debate II - Defaced Political Posters on 17:32 - Apr 28 with 2214 viewsFredManRave

[Post edited 28 Apr 2017 17:39]

I've got the Power.

Searing Political Debate II - Defaced Political Posters on 18:22 - Apr 28 with 2167 viewsFredManRave

Searing Political Debate II - Defaced Political Posters on 14:07 - Apr 28 by Dorse

Top work.

Agreed. And it only took 1BH a couple of hours to do it, allegedly.

Here's a few more.

This could have been done by any one of several on here;

This one looks like Bazzas handwriting;

And this has got Wokings fingerprints all over it;

I've got the Power.

Searing Political Debate II - Defaced Political Posters on 18:57 - Apr 29 with 1985 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Searing Political Debate II - Defaced Political Posters on 14:26 - Apr 30 with 1861 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.

Searing Political Debate II - Defaced Political Posters on 15:42 - Apr 30 with 1819 viewsBoston

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/federal-election-2016/nuns-caught-defacin

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024