Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Juventus vs Real Madrid Live Stream HD - Final Champions League youtube 17:50 - Jun 3 with 4704 views2Thomas2Bowles

If you don't have BT sports

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Juventus vs Real Madrid Live Stream HD - Final Champions League youtube on 18:39 - Jun 3 with 4676 viewssuperstan

My son said it's free on BT tonight.
Juventus vs Real Madrid Live Stream HD - Final Champions League youtube on 19:31 - Jun 3 with 4650 viewsWrightUp5hit___

YouTube also carrying the BT Sport UHD 4k feed free to view
Juventus vs Real Madrid Live Stream HD - Final Champions League youtube on 19:41 - Jun 3 with 4639 viewsBrightonhoop

Brilliant. Cheers.
Juventus vs Real Madrid Live Stream HD - Final Champions League youtube on 20:11 - Jun 3 with 4603 views2Thomas2Bowles

posted the wrong link

bt sports youtube

Juventus vs Real Madrid Live Stream HD - Final Champions League youtube on 20:17 - Jun 3 with 4590 views2Thomas2Bowles

2 really good goals 1-1

Juventus vs Real Madrid Live Stream HD - Final Champions League youtube on 21:36 - Jun 3 with 4487 viewsHadders

Ramos, seriously. Two up, a few minutes left - still time to be a total dick.
Juventus vs Real Madrid Live Stream HD - Final Champions League youtube on 21:50 - Jun 3 with 4455 viewsSimonJames

Watching all that "talent" is so boring isn't it!
All I want to see is some "characters" having a go...

100% of people who drink water will die.

Juventus vs Real Madrid Live Stream HD - Final Champions League youtube on 22:05 - Jun 3 with 4421 viewsBoston

Juventus vs Real Madrid Live Stream HD - Final Champions League youtube on 21:50 - Jun 3 by SimonJames

Watching all that "talent" is so boring isn't it!
All I want to see is some "characters" having a go...

Farkin foreigners, over here taking our cups.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Juventus vs Real Madrid Live Stream HD - Final Champions League youtube on 11:18 - Jun 5 with 4202 viewsTacticalR

It would be a shame if characters became a dirty word, as we do actually need characters.

Air hostess clique

Juventus vs Real Madrid Live Stream HD - Final Champions League youtube on 12:58 - Jun 5 with 4167 viewsR_from_afar

Juve's goal is now one of my top five goals of all time. It was amazing, not just the overhead kick but the distance the ball went in the air as it was being passed around. ?A true wonder goal. Shame about the result, I was so hoping to see Buffon lift the cup but Real battered them in the second half and Ronaldo is the man, he keeps delivering in the biggest games.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024