Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Needle Match 09:19 - Jun 15 with 1785 viewsMrSheen

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-40283286

The St Benedict's - Gunnersbury Under 14 rugby grudge match was once marred by a fountain-pen wielding Gunnersbury hooker slashing at the Benny's front row. Much more civilised game.
Needle Match on 23:56 - Jun 15 with 1693 viewsMatch82

Was speaking to an Argentine colleague of mine about this earlier, apparently it's not uncommon in Argentina historically and Estudiantes used to be known as the "Rat Pinchers" because they employed these kinds of tactics regularly!
Needle Match on 23:57 - Jun 15 with 1692 viewsdistortR

I remember Derby using a little prick to good effect. They called him robbie savage
[Post edited 16 Jun 2017 0:40]
Needle Match on 02:18 - Jun 16 with 1661 viewsBoston

Were you a St Benedict's boy? Des Davis was a family friend, bet he was a tough bloody headmaster!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Needle Match on 11:36 - Jun 16 with 1603 viewsMrSheen

Needle Match on 02:18 - Jun 16 by Boston

Were you a St Benedict's boy? Des Davis was a family friend, bet he was a tough bloody headmaster!

Not in my time, we had dodgy monks.
Needle Match on 18:58 - Jun 16 with 1547 viewsacricketer

Needle Match on 11:36 - Jun 16 by MrSheen

Fr. Lawrence?
Needle Match on 20:46 - Jun 16 with 1490 viewsderbyhoop

I deny taking a fountain pen onto the pitch when playing hooker for Gunnersbury. I'm old enough to have used a quill.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Needle Match on 22:37 - Jun 16 with 1414 viewskingshill

Danes v Wren was always lively for those who went to school in the Bush.

Not just on the field either, bus stops could get tasty.
Needle Match on 02:09 - Jun 17 with 1373 viewsBoston

And, for all 'is history lessons, I never hear that Robert Elms reminiscing how him and his old school got turned over by my alma mater.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Needle Match on 08:37 - Jun 17 with 1318 viewsnadera78

Bloody St Bendy Dicks!

Odd how it goes though, in my time at Gunnersbury the bus stop fighting tended to be with Acton High.
Needle Match on 09:41 - Jun 17 with 1293 viewsDorse

Needle Match on 11:36 - Jun 16 by MrSheen

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Needle Match on 11:53 - Jun 17 with 1262 viewsderbyhoop

Needle Match on 08:37 - Jun 17 by nadera78

Bloody St Bendy Dicks!

Odd how it goes though, in my time at Gunnersbury the bus stop fighting tended to be with Acton High.

That might have been my brother, on the few days he went to Acton High

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Needle Match on 19:09 - Jun 17 with 1197 viewsMrSheen

Needle Match on 08:37 - Jun 17 by nadera78

Bloody St Bendy Dicks!

Ealing Green for us. Spent a lot of time hiding in gardens around Ealing Broadway. The good old days.
Needle Match on 00:08 - Jun 18 with 1142 viewsacricketer

Just followed Flanagan closely. No problems.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024