Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rome 09:55 - Feb 2 with 1262 viewsstowmarketrange

Are there any other R’s fans heading to Rome this weekend?Or am I the only saddo?
Rome on 10:16 - Feb 2 with 1238 viewsBklynRanger

Nothing sad about that mate - I'd love to go to Rome.
Rome on 10:33 - Feb 2 with 1215 viewssmegma

Rangers are at home, so no.
Rome on 10:33 - Feb 2 with 1214 viewsstowmarketrange

Rome on 10:16 - Feb 2 by BklynRanger

Nothing sad about that mate - I'd love to go to Rome.

Trouble is though,with all that fantastic heritage and scenery on your doorstep I sat in the pub all day 2 years ago and saw nothing apart from Qpr v Fulham.
This year I’ve booked train tickets to Florence for tomorrow so at least i’ll get out of the pub for a few hours.Any recommendations for what to head for would be much appreciated.
Rome on 10:41 - Feb 2 with 1202 viewsRs_Holy

no but I would love to go! I take it you are going to the rugby?

do you have tickets or are you going to buy one out there?

Love Rome...it is a magical city!
Rome on 10:47 - Feb 2 with 1192 viewsLythamR

Rome on 10:33 - Feb 2 by stowmarketrange

Trouble is though,with all that fantastic heritage and scenery on your doorstep I sat in the pub all day 2 years ago and saw nothing apart from Qpr v Fulham.
This year I’ve booked train tickets to Florence for tomorrow so at least i’ll get out of the pub for a few hours.Any recommendations for what to head for would be much appreciated.

I have always wanted to do the Vasari corridor walk/tour. its been under renovation for a few years but was due to reopen in early 2018, i would definitely investigate that
Rome on 10:48 - Feb 2 with 1191 viewshopphoops

Used to live in Rome and I've been to one of the games there each year for the last few years (none this year alas). The atmosphere's great.

if you seen one old building make it the Pantheon. When you're on a crowded bus or tram keep your hand on your wallet, literally, at all times. You're unlikely to get done but if you do you won't even know it's happened.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Rome on 11:02 - Feb 2 with 1161 viewsstowmarketrange

Thanks for the tips.I don’t really want to take a chance and buy the tickets out there so I normally pay the slightly inflated viagogo prices.
I usually leave all the valuables at home and travel very lightly but if it happens,it happens.Sunday morning is the only time to explore Rome so it might mean an early breakfast and a bit of sightseeing.
Enjoy the Barnsley game to those going.
Rome on 11:11 - Feb 2 with 1144 viewshopphoops

Rome on 11:02 - Feb 2 by stowmarketrange

Thanks for the tips.I don’t really want to take a chance and buy the tickets out there so I normally pay the slightly inflated viagogo prices.
I usually leave all the valuables at home and travel very lightly but if it happens,it happens.Sunday morning is the only time to explore Rome so it might mean an early breakfast and a bit of sightseeing.
Enjoy the Barnsley game to those going.

It's a wonderful city, and very chilled out. Enjoy it!

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Login to get fewer ads

Rome on 11:20 - Feb 2 with 1130 viewsBlackCrowe

Did this fixture two years ago. After the match, highly recommend this place... https://www.cuccurucu.info/

You don't have to eat (but food's good) and many ITK England supporters head there for post-match guzzling in a fab setting. Guzzle beer overlooking the Tiber river. About 10 mins walk from the stadium.

Perfect end to hopefully a convincing performance.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024