Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think Rangers will survive in the Championship this term? 12:51 - Aug 19 with 1240 viewsRangersDave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Do you think Rangers will survive in the Championship this term? on 12:53 - Aug 19 with 1231 viewsRangersDave

Hi everyone,

I've posted this as there is much angst on this forum and i hope to god it might cause much debate or merriment as the season progresses, for either good or bad.

Enjoy
Dave

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Do you think Rangers will survive in the Championship this term? on 12:54 - Aug 19 with 1219 viewspaulparker

With the his manager and board we won’t finnish on 40 points ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Do you think Rangers will survive in the Championship this term? on 20:35 - Aug 19 with 966 viewsRangersDave

I have personally voted 'maybe' as i truly dont know.

What we do know is that this season will be hard, very hard. trying for loanees, maybe releasing more players for dosh in January.

However that first win, in my opinion, will be the thing that could easily ease the pressure or in fact gove us a false dawn. but when will it come?

Not sure Les is the answer, or ever was to be homest, but with the money situation as it is, i dont think theres much he could do anyway, even if he was able / capable.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 20:36]

Do you think Rangers will survive in the Championship this term? on 20:38 - Aug 19 with 943 viewsconnell10

As it stands nailed on relegation .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Do you think Rangers will survive in the Championship this term? on 21:10 - Aug 21 with 729 viewsRangersDave

ive changed my vote, anyone else? lol

Do you think Rangers will survive in the Championship this term? on 22:00 - Aug 21 with 623 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Do you think Rangers will survive in the Championship this term? on 20:35 - Aug 19 by RangersDave

I have personally voted 'maybe' as i truly dont know.

What we do know is that this season will be hard, very hard. trying for loanees, maybe releasing more players for dosh in January.

However that first win, in my opinion, will be the thing that could easily ease the pressure or in fact gove us a false dawn. but when will it come?

Not sure Les is the answer, or ever was to be homest, but with the money situation as it is, i dont think theres much he could do anyway, even if he was able / capable.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 20:36]

Don't know how you missed it fella. But we are banned from signing anybody in January. Transfer embargo and all that.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 22:01]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024