Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham 17th with Ryan Manning getting an assist & M.O.M 22:08 - Aug 21 with 1780 viewsHooping_Mad

Will we recall him this month or next?

It's going to happen isn't it.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Rotherham 17th with Ryan Manning getting an assist & M.O.M on 22:09 - Aug 21 with 1758 viewsRs_Holy

why? we've got Cousins!
Rotherham 17th with Ryan Manning getting an assist & M.O.M on 22:10 - Aug 21 with 1740 viewsSimonJames

I'm sure if we brought him back we would just bring him down to our level.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Rotherham 17th with Ryan Manning getting an assist & M.O.M on 22:10 - Aug 21 with 1741 views2Thomas2Bowles

Rotherham 17th with Ryan Manning getting an assist & M.O.M on 22:09 - Aug 21 by Rs_Holy

why? we've got Cousins!

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Rotherham 17th with Ryan Manning getting an assist & M.O.M on 22:12 - Aug 21 with 1711 viewspaulparker

Sums this club up , I said at the time I didn’t know what we are about anymore
Don’t worry George Thorne and Chris Martin on the way

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Rotherham 17th with Ryan Manning getting an assist & M.O.M on 22:14 - Aug 21 with 1675 viewsbosh67

I was listening to the radio saying how well Manning was playing, banging my head against the steering wheel. Robin Cousins would be better than Jordan.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Rotherham 17th with Ryan Manning getting an assist & M.O.M on 22:17 - Aug 21 with 1630 viewssmegma

Rotherham 17th with Ryan Manning getting an assist & M.O.M on 22:14 - Aug 21 by bosh67

I was listening to the radio saying how well Manning was playing, banging my head against the steering wheel. Robin Cousins would be better than Jordan.

Katie Price is better than Jordan
Rotherham 17th with Ryan Manning getting an assist & M.O.M on 22:21 - Aug 21 with 1580 viewsHooping_Mad

We're just helping them at our expense, we don't even have to play him if he comes back. Maybe a good league 1 club may have been a slightly better idea.

Sorry Ryan.

PS. The assist came from a corner, now which team have a tall striker and need service???
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 22:23]

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Rotherham 17th with Ryan Manning getting an assist & M.O.M on 22:26 - Aug 21 with 1501 viewsStanisgod

Rotherham 17th with Ryan Manning getting an assist & M.O.M on 22:21 - Aug 21 by Hooping_Mad

We're just helping them at our expense, we don't even have to play him if he comes back. Maybe a good league 1 club may have been a slightly better idea.

Sorry Ryan.

PS. The assist came from a corner, now which team have a tall striker and need service???
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 22:23]

Absolute f%cking madness. Way better than Louongo or Cousins at the moment. Always wants the ball, likes a shot and gets stuck in. Clueless to loan someone to a major rival. Only at QPR. com.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024