Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tammy Abrahams 20:15 - Jan 7 with 2163 viewstkqpr

Seems hes on his way to Wolves, he was not in the Villa training squad today apparently. with just a loan move the most likely option.

Not that im bothered what he does, however just feel a bit peeved that we only got a draw against Villa last time out because of his movement, pace and resulting goals. If he wasn't involved then i doubt we would of drawn that game and in fact would of been 2 points better off from where we are now with a win.

I wonder how much of an effect that result and his contribution will have on our final standing?

On a plus point i doubt Villa will mount such an attack on the Championship without his goals so thats the way i guess i should look at it.
Tammy Abrahams on 20:26 - Jan 7 with 2119 viewsenfieldargh

Despise Villa so am delighted that those sad deluded ignorant scumbags who were hero worshipping a Chelsea player are now without him and will no doubt spend 15million on Maupay to no end.

Thought you said he was very happy at Villa Dean, oh well must have been someone else's fault

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Tammy Abrahams on 21:35 - Jan 7 with 2008 viewsstowmarketrange

The matter is being dealt with at uefa according to 5live.He played for the scum in the charity shield and some U23 games,and they are deciding whether that constitutes proper games.No player is allowed to play for 3 teams in the same season according to their rules,so he might yet have to stay with Villa or Chelshite.
I hope he goes to wolves though.And Villa are thrown to the ffp wolves.
Tammy Abrahams on 12:25 - Jan 8 with 1539 viewsmakaveli1882

Tammy Abraham has given Aston Villa a huge boost by turning down a loan move to Wolverhampton Wanderers in favour of remaining with the Championship club for the remainder of the season.

The 21-year-old had looked set to join Wolves after the club made contact with Chelsea last week but Abraham has informed Villa that he would prefer to stay and try to help them win promotion.

The borrowers: how loan deals took over the January transfer window
Read more
The news will give Dean Smith, the Villa manager, and the club’s supporters a major lift. Abraham has scored 16 goals for Villa this season and is the joint top scorer in the Championship. Although Abraham has appeared settled at Villa Park and is enjoying his football, there was a clause in the loan deal that was agreed with Chelsea in the summer that allowed the Premier League club to recall the player this month.

Several Premier League clubs have inquired about signing Abraham, with Wolves at the front of the queue, and there was an expectation that the forward would join Villa’s rivals this week.

However, it is understood that although Abraham would be open to a permanent transfer to a Premier League club this month, the prospect of another loan deal is not so appealing.
Tammy Abrahams on 12:30 - Jan 8 with 1506 viewsMick_S

The 21-year-old had looked set to join Wolves after the club made contact with Chelsea last week but Abraham has informed Villa that he would prefer to stay and try to help them win promotion.

Of course you do, Tammy.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Tammy Abrahams on 12:45 - Jan 8 with 1460 viewslondonscottish

Tammy Abrahams on 12:30 - Jan 8 by Mick_S

Of course you do, Tammy.

Surely those nice people at Chelsea aren't stockpiling talent so other prem teams can't sign them. Are they?

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Tammy Abrahams on 13:02 - Jan 8 with 1396 viewsTonto

the Beeb says he has turned down the move o stay with Villa...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Tammy Abrahams on 13:33 - Jan 8 with 1288 viewsNorthernr

Heard yesterday Wolves were not only going to cover his £45,000 a week Chelsea wage (which Villa currently pay) but up it to £110,000 a week out of their own pocket. For a loan.
Tammy Abrahams on 13:36 - Jan 8 with 1266 viewsPhildo

Poor Villa its like they are taking the wife back after she noshed off a neighbour.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024