Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Timing is everything now! 13:26 - Jan 3 with 548 viewsPhilothesuperhoop

I have never really thought that we would get relegated this season, partly because I thought that there were three teams worse than us, and partly because Warbs did have us playing some cracking entertaining football last season. However with the effects of the key players leaving now showing, and our down-turn in form and worryingly some results being picked up by teams below us I now think that we are in the thick of a relegation battle.

Therefore timing is key, especially following the postponement of the Luton game. I had a feeling that if we had lost yesterday then Warbs would have been gone. Now we haven't played I can't see there being a change of management immediately. Being honest I don't really want a change anyway.  However some strong leadership at the top is now required.

We aren't playing in the league for two weeks now. The Foolham FA Cup game may or maynot not happen due to Covid so we may have a two week break.

If we are going to bring in some reinforcements they are needed now and not 31st Jan. Suddenly the games against Wycombe, Derby and Rotherham (three of the next six) are probably going to make or break us! It will be far too late to change manager after those...if we lose them and change manager we are down.

We need a steady hand at the top and some quick new recruits.

The Tim Sherwood story is clearly nonsense....it was from The Sun so is bound to be rubbish.

Also I can't see Jordan Rhodes being true....why would a fellow relegation fighter strengthen a competitor?

We need two full backs, another centre half, a striker and a central mid before next week.......not asking much then!!
Timing is everything now! on 13:35 - Jan 3 with 517 viewskensalriser

Wednesday might be thinking that feeling Rhodes would strengthen them and weaken a competitor. And they'd probably be right.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024