Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Extended highlights on the offish 09:46 - Feb 2 with 580 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/highlights/highlights-watford-1-qpr-2-010221/

Doesn't really show how even the game was but Willock made a huge difference and is starting to look like a real player.

Apart from Wallace's ability to not clear a ball into row Z the defence looks so much better and more of a unit as a back 3 facing play. It really suits Barbet and Dickie.

Kane always looks like a different player when he crosses the half way line. He looks like a right midfielder and he has vision in the opposing half. Not so much at the back but he has a brain going forward.

Bonne I think is coming along, Stefan didn't look out of place and will be a great addition, Chair worked hard. Charlie and Albert highly experienced players getting us out of where we were. Dieng very good again.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Extended highlights on the offish on 14:35 - Feb 2 with 458 viewsLeedsR

Some odd bits of commentary - “Goals have been hard to come by of late” erm, we’d won 2 of the last 3 matches. I’d get it if he said it at the start of January where we hadn’t scored for ages.

Then, re Charlie “This is only his second goal since returning to the club.” What?!? I’d say two goals in four matches is a pretty good return and he hasn’t missed any games. It’s not like he had been playing every match since September and this was only his second goal.

Did he not do any research before the game?

Hey ho, we won our cup-final (!) so I shouldn’t really care!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024