Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship 20:12 - Feb 6 with 1945 viewsBobbi66

Hardest league there is ,if we had not won at Watford then today we are in bottom three
Championship on 20:22 - Feb 6 with 1883 viewstexasranger

Yes, I noticed that too, and I suppose it is due mainly to Wycombe being so far adrift but any mid table team that loses two or three games will be in trouble. Thank God and the team for those wins. And what about Brentford, twenty games undefeated and might well be champions. I say good luck to them and hope we can copy them!
Championship on 20:44 - Feb 6 with 1775 viewsBobbi66

Championship on 20:22 - Feb 6 by texasranger

Yes, I noticed that too, and I suppose it is due mainly to Wycombe being so far adrift but any mid table team that loses two or three games will be in trouble. Thank God and the team for those wins. And what about Brentford, twenty games undefeated and might well be champions. I say good luck to them and hope we can copy them!

Where are they finding these players.
Championship on 21:22 - Feb 6 with 1649 viewskensalriser

Feels like mid table is closing up again - only a five point gap between 11th and 19th.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Championship on 21:28 - Feb 6 with 1619 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Two losses from relegation and four wins from Playoffs is typical Championship.
Championship on 21:36 - Feb 6 with 1565 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Not sure anyone can "copy" Brentford. I hope they do go up and will be interesting to see what happens.

In fact I think the best thing for us is to forget about Brentford.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Championship on 21:51 - Feb 6 with 1493 viewsMyke

May not be a popular thing to say on here but I think Brentford deserve huge credit for the way they have bounced back, not from missing out out once but twice. Firstly, they threw away automatic promotion and then lost to a clearly inferior Fulham. It would have been easy to throw in the towel, especially with the dismantling of their strike -force. But they stayed calm, continued to trust the process (and the manager) scouted Toney and look a really strong side. Of course the real test will come in the closing weeks as they compete with Swansea and Norwich for two automatic spots.
Championship on 22:03 - Feb 6 with 1463 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Championship on 21:51 - Feb 6 by Myke

May not be a popular thing to say on here but I think Brentford deserve huge credit for the way they have bounced back, not from missing out out once but twice. Firstly, they threw away automatic promotion and then lost to a clearly inferior Fulham. It would have been easy to throw in the towel, especially with the dismantling of their strike -force. But they stayed calm, continued to trust the process (and the manager) scouted Toney and look a really strong side. Of course the real test will come in the closing weeks as they compete with Swansea and Norwich for two automatic spots.

Yeah agreed I think they've rediscovered the old fashioned idea that it matters very little about what league you're in. Just be a good football club and you'll go far.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024