Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans of the Big 6 14:33 - Apr 23 with 1195 viewsgolborne

All pushing for drastic change, I wonder how many of them fancy the TV money being shared more evenly. I'm gutted the SL has gone tits, it was a real opportunity for a reset. Nobody would want to watch that sh!te in this country, and with those teams excluded from the Prem (I'd have got shot of that in the same change) they'd all have to watch local football. There the wealth starts to be shared - could have been great for smaller clubs. Sky were pretty much getting cut out, so they'd still be on board and there the evolution starts, just like it did 70-80 years ago when the likes of Preston, Blackpool Blackburn, Huddersfield were the big boys. There are plenty of clubs bigger than the 3 London clubs around the country and between them they've won the European Cup less times than Forest...
But back to my original point about these clubs and their fans (maybe bar Man City) - will they be calling for their clubs to bail out the next Bury, or make changes now, so there's a pot and clubs with a great history don't go to the wall. No they won't - so fck them as well as their owners - they've all got their noses in the trough to varying degrees. If I hear about their feckin pyramid whereby lower leagues develop players and they help us out by buying them (arrogant c u next's) I'll burst. And I don't want to hear about reckless chairman - the whole point of their argument is that fans are protected from them. The vast majority of these fans are not thinking about anybody apart from themselves
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024