Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great tackle, is he available to bolster the defence 12:38 - Jun 8 with 1394 viewsloftboy

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Great tackle, is he available to bolster the defence on 14:32 - Jun 8 with 1233 viewsjohncharles

Diplomacy Boris style

Strong and stable my arse.

Great tackle, is he available to bolster the defence on 14:53 - Jun 8 with 1183 viewsderbyhoop

He probably thought he was playing Rugby against that 9 yo from Hong Kong

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Great tackle, is he available to bolster the defence on 22:10 - Jun 8 with 962 viewsGloryHunter

One of Boris Johnson's masters at Eton once remarked that he thinks the rules don't apply to him.
Great tackle, is he available to bolster the defence on 22:52 - Jun 8 with 921 viewsBlackCrowe

To be fair i and many of my skool mates had the same said to them.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Great tackle, is he available to bolster the defence on 23:12 - Jun 8 with 887 viewsjohncharles

Holy God above this far arse is our Prime Minister 😱

Strong and stable my arse.

Great tackle, is he available to bolster the defence on 23:32 - Jun 8 with 870 viewsGloryHunter

Great tackle, is he available to bolster the defence on 23:12 - Jun 8 by johncharles

Holy God above this far arse is our Prime Minister 😱

And the fools continue to vote for him. It's the new normal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024