Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there an Open Day or is it possible to see the team train ? 22:59 - Jul 27 with 1626 viewsLogman

I know that most things are behind closed doors but is there an Open Day or is it possible to see the team train at all ?

I'm interested to see how Warburton conducts things. I'm intrigued to see who does what towards implementing the standards at the same time as harnessing good team spirit.
Is there an Open Day or is it possible to see the team train ? on 23:09 - Jul 27 with 1591 views80s_Boy

On a slight tangent, I read Tony Incenzo recently saying that he read about thousands of Real Madrid fans turning up to watch them train and assumed that QPR fans must do the same so got to the training ground at 7 in the morning only be the only one there...

I think he's incredibly lucky to have seen a naked woman at times...
Is there an Open Day or is it possible to see the team train ? on 23:11 - Jul 27 with 1586 views80s_Boy

Oh, am reading Trevor Francis' autobiography and he claims that he reinstated open days in 1988... This is bollocks, isn't it? I'm sure they happened under Jim Smith too?
Is there an Open Day or is it possible to see the team train ? on 00:01 - Jul 28 with 1526 viewsdaveB

Is there an Open Day or is it possible to see the team train ? on 23:11 - Jul 27 by 80s_Boy

Oh, am reading Trevor Francis' autobiography and he claims that he reinstated open days in 1988... This is bollocks, isn't it? I'm sure they happened under Jim Smith too?

yeah I went to several opens days under Jim Smith held at Loftus Road in 85, 86 and 87, Got pics with Jim Smith, Bannister, Byrne and many more plus the 5 a side trophy
Is there an Open Day or is it possible to see the team train ? on 00:02 - Jul 28 with 1525 viewsdaveB

On the original post they usually do a family day where you watch the team train and then get autographs and photos with players in the stadium but imagine due to covid that won't happen this year
Is there an Open Day or is it possible to see the team train ? on 00:37 - Jul 28 with 1496 viewsBoston

Dunno about the open day, but team train, no. They use Avanti West Coast like everybody else.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024