Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Fans at the fakes! 23:19 - Sep 13 with 1792 viewsconnell10

Just watched the 90mins on the offy and our fans were brilliant! So loud! Well done all involved!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Our Fans at the fakes! on 06:25 - Sep 14 with 1608 viewsnix

We were Connell. Especially the guys at the back. They were magnificent. We even turned around and clapped them at the end. All you could see was waving arms.
Our Fans at the fakes! on 09:12 - Sep 14 with 1394 viewsPinnerPaul

Yes, amazing noise.

Loved the chants as well

"We filled your ground for you" & " Rangers, Rangers, give us a wave" - two of my favourites.

Apologies to Mick - forgot what thread he asked me about the ref on, so replying here.

Fouls - never going to agree on all the calls, but got most right I feel. Added time - 5 minimum, played 6 - thought that was about right - Reading not toooooo bad at the game management and all the subs (bar one of theirs) took place pretty speedily.

Maybe could have been a couple more yellows, but overall, I'm preferring this 'light touch' refereeing style.

I'm not sure it will continue tonight though......................................................
Our Fans at the fakes! on 09:35 - Sep 14 with 1352 viewsMick_S

Our Fans at the fakes! on 09:12 - Sep 14 by PinnerPaul

Yes, amazing noise.

Loved the chants as well

"We filled your ground for you" & " Rangers, Rangers, give us a wave" - two of my favourites.

Apologies to Mick - forgot what thread he asked me about the ref on, so replying here.

Fouls - never going to agree on all the calls, but got most right I feel. Added time - 5 minimum, played 6 - thought that was about right - Reading not toooooo bad at the game management and all the subs (bar one of theirs) took place pretty speedily.

Maybe could have been a couple more yellows, but overall, I'm preferring this 'light touch' refereeing style.

I'm not sure it will continue tonight though......................................................

Cheers, chum.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Our Fans at the fakes! on 10:53 - Sep 14 with 1247 viewsQPR_John

Our Fans at the fakes! on 09:12 - Sep 14 by PinnerPaul

Yes, amazing noise.

Loved the chants as well

Going off on a tangent as far as the thread is concernd but a refereeing question. What are the rules about numbers on the back of shirts. Could hardly make out Readings but if I remember correctly were we not asked to put a white patch on our shirts some time ago to make the numbers more visable.
Our Fans at the fakes! on 12:56 - Sep 14 with 1106 viewsPinnerPaul

Our Fans at the fakes! on 10:53 - Sep 14 by QPR_John

Going off on a tangent as far as the thread is concernd but a refereeing question. What are the rules about numbers on the back of shirts. Could hardly make out Readings but if I remember correctly were we not asked to put a white patch on our shirts some time ago to make the numbers more visable.

Nothing in the laws mentions numbers, so its down to individual competitions to decide about the numbers, size etc.
Our Fans at the fakes! on 13:43 - Sep 14 with 996 viewsDavieQPR

Our Fans at the fakes! on 10:53 - Sep 14 by QPR_John

That was when we were in the Prem.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024