Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth, Bournemouth, Bournemouth. 19:34 - Sep 14 with 1347 viewsknocker

Sky love in. For gods sake beat these Rangers.
Bournemouth, Bournemouth, Bournemouth. on 00:01 - Sep 15 with 1139 viewsbob566

Sorry but I disagree. Comms were very praiseworthy of us in the first ten minutes. Then they dominated till half time. Then they were on top and hit the post. Then we got one back and comms were saying how good we were. Then they praised us post match. Didn't have any issues with the pundits tonight. They called it fair imho
Bournemouth, Bournemouth, Bournemouth. on 08:41 - Sep 15 with 973 viewsgazza1

Bournemouth, Bournemouth, Bournemouth. on 00:01 - Sep 15 by bob566

Sorry but I disagree. Comms were very praiseworthy of us in the first ten minutes. Then they dominated till half time. Then they were on top and hit the post. Then we got one back and comms were saying how good we were. Then they praised us post match. Didn't have any issues with the pundits tonight. They called it fair imho

Good chat, not much of that because we got beat!!!!
Bournemouth, Bournemouth, Bournemouth. on 09:09 - Sep 15 with 884 viewsbosh67

My mate Lance Riley wrote a song that helped them stay afloat when they nearly went to the wall all those years ago so I don't mind them.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bournemouth, Bournemouth, Bournemouth. on 12:28 - Sep 15 with 779 viewsknocker

Bournemouth, Bournemouth, Bournemouth. on 00:01 - Sep 15 by bob566

Wasn't talking about during match, just pre match build up. As this was posted before game started. It was a Bournemouth love in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024