Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Addressing the deficit. 19:20 - Nov 30 with 939 viewsMyke

Last night's late winner from Gray obviously turned one point into three. Conceding late goals is something that has been well documented this season and if one is to use the criteria that the 85th onwards is designated a late goal, we have coughed up seven points so far. Three games that we lost when drawing - Bristol City, WBA and Peterboro - and one that we drew when winning - N Forest.
Prior to last night we had clawed back 2 points by means of two draws - Barnsley and Reading - and last night brings that to four. So we are still 3 points in arrears when it comes to late goals scored/conceded. Hopefully, over the course of the remainder of the season, we can at the very least break even. Actually, if one extended the 'late goal' criteria to the 80th minute, we are already 'level par' thanks to late winners versus Blackburn and Huddersfield
Addressing the deficit. on 19:24 - Nov 30 with 906 viewsMick_S

It’s the first 5 minutes that now bother me, Myke.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Addressing the deficit. on 19:27 - Nov 30 with 865 viewsstowmarketrange

Is it not only 5 points lost by late goals?3 points from losing drawn games and 2 points from winning against forest.
Addressing the deficit. on 19:35 - Nov 30 with 803 viewsMyke

Addressing the deficit. on 19:27 - Nov 30 by stowmarketrange

Is it not only 5 points lost by late goals?3 points from losing drawn games and 2 points from winning against forest.

Ah you're right - probably why I teach English and not Maths At least that makes the deficit -1
[Post edited 30 Nov 2021 19:36]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024