Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Extended highlights on the offish 13:45 - Mar 14 with 358 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/highlights/highlights-luton-town-1-2-qpr-130322/

Luton will feel hard done by... but who cares?!

Chair very lucky on the stroke of half time. Other refs would have sent him off. We must stop putting our hands in people's faces. It's crazy and really could have cost us. That said, I send best wishes to the family of the player he put his hand on the face of. He was obviously hit by a train at the same time?

I like Grey. I know a lot on here don't. I like him. Decent finisher. Made the pen on his own. Brilliant pen. Unstoppable. I think he should get a proper run.

The commentator seemed to think it was Easter because he spent most of the time crucifying Marshall. It's a very bad error but he makes a great save in the first half, not shown in this feature, which was offside, not that he was to know. He then makes a very good tip from a very awkward corner that the commentator says he is in no mans land for, and he makes a good save early second half as well.

He's not Dieng but I think he is better than Lumley.

Overall, not our greatest showing and the winning goal is an obvious foul by Amos on the keeper, but I guess because he looks like Bambi he gets away with it?

We do still need to be a lot more at it but hopefully we take this to Forest and have a real go. I think Warburton still needs to give them a rocket because to be fair to Luton, if they could have stayed onside then they would have won easily. But, luckily for us they strayed off all afternoon.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024