Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LFW Fantasy Football winner announced 14:34 - May 30 with 1561 viewselnombre

Congratulations to FFL winner Ronan, and his team Queen Spark Rangers; heartbreak for Justin's The Claw, just 4 points behind in second.

Ronan, if you drop me a PM, I'll sort out your Art of Football t-shirt (though if you'd just like the £28, that would be fine).

The best-placed team not to include a Chelsea player and therefore moral victors: James' Tread Lightly in third.

A special Oi Mate, No! mention for Ian Carr's Kings Park Rangers - if your name is say Nick King (who he?) and you happen to support QPR, 'Kings Park Rangers' is a tired old pun which I've been using for years. How you've not gone with 'CarrPark Rangers'..?!

Some other great team names out there - Austin Powers, QPerthR, Queens Mark Rangers (see, Ian?!), GiveMeHopeJohansen - the attic wit (shouldn't that be 'Loft wit'?) for which LFW is rightly renowned is alive and kicking.

Thanks to everyone for competing, I hope you have kept an eye on results, I have tried not to flood the board with updates as not everyone is so keen.

See you all next term.
LFW Fantasy Football winner announced on 13:52 - Jul 19 with 1242 viewsTomS

Has there been a thread on setting up/reopening a LFW league for the coming season? I'm finding it very easy to avoid picking anyone from Stamford Bridge this time around, without getting a feeling of FOMO.
LFW Fantasy Football winner announced on 14:47 - Jul 19 with 1188 viewselnombre

Sorry, I couldn't find the link to renew last week (covid mush-brain); league is now renewed, I'll do a proper invitation when I get a mo, but here is the join link:

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/ilm577

Footy t-shirt to the winner, although in practice, £30 in your name to the first charity half-marathon sponsorship request I get on my facebook page after July 1st...

RONAN, you may still have your t-shirt!

Good luck all.
LFW Fantasy Football winner announced on 23:26 - Jul 25 with 1025 viewsmcardinho

Just signed up for that - cheers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024