Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hero 13:55 - Aug 25 with 2188 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Hero on 14:27 - Aug 25 with 2062 viewsDannyPaddox

At first I thought it was Paddy Kenny having a party
Hero on 16:40 - Aug 25 with 1871 viewsDaBurgh

Basically, just how long can you hold your bladder competition.
Hero on 16:42 - Aug 25 with 1851 viewsOldPedro

Hero on 16:40 - Aug 25 by DaBurgh

Basically, just how long can you hold your bladder competition.

Maybe he didn't and just p1ssed himself..........

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Hero on 19:49 - Aug 25 with 1673 viewsMrSheen

There was a craze in the 60s for competitive burial. The world record was once set in Kilburn.

https://www.irishcentral.com/roots/history/incredible-tale-of-an-irish-barman-bu

Michael Meaney was my Dad’s cousin and I remember being taken there as a little kid and shouting down a pipe to him. My uncle told me years later it was all bollocks and he came up every night - hence the lack of scrutineers.

Michael’s greatest act lay ahead of him. You’ve probably heard of the Magdalene nurseries, where teenage Irish mothers were detained after being separated from their babies until their children reached 16. By then they were so institutionalised and rejected by society that many stayed on for life. This had happened to a cousin of Michael’s. When he returned home to Ireland, he insisted on taking this girl in on her release, to the horror of members of his family, including my grandmother, who was aunt to Michael and the girl, who preferred to keep her out of sight. After a few years she ended up married with a family life of her own.
Hero on 19:49 - Aug 25 with 1671 viewsNushnool

Forwarded this to my colleague who’s having back surgery next week and has to spend 10 days in bed afterwards. She reckons she can beat this guy’s record standing on her head.
Hero on 19:52 - Aug 25 with 1657 viewsHayesender

Working from home

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Hero on 19:58 - Aug 25 with 1646 viewsHAYESBOY

My Dad in 2017 had a spinal infection and was admitted to the spinal injury unit at Stanmore. Because he had an ICD fitted they would not operate. He was on his back in bed for 7 weeks fighting the infection and recovering.

Blokes an amateur.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Hero on 20:09 - Aug 25 with 1601 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Hero on 19:49 - Aug 25 by Nushnool

Forwarded this to my colleague who’s having back surgery next week and has to spend 10 days in bed afterwards. She reckons she can beat this guy’s record standing on her head.

Standing on your head will probably get you disqualified.

Good luck to her.
Login to get fewer ads

Hero on 20:11 - Aug 25 with 1593 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Hero on 19:49 - Aug 25 by MrSheen

There was a craze in the 60s for competitive burial. The world record was once set in Kilburn.

https://www.irishcentral.com/roots/history/incredible-tale-of-an-irish-barman-bu

Michael Meaney was my Dad’s cousin and I remember being taken there as a little kid and shouting down a pipe to him. My uncle told me years later it was all bollocks and he came up every night - hence the lack of scrutineers.

Michael’s greatest act lay ahead of him. You’ve probably heard of the Magdalene nurseries, where teenage Irish mothers were detained after being separated from their babies until their children reached 16. By then they were so institutionalised and rejected by society that many stayed on for life. This had happened to a cousin of Michael’s. When he returned home to Ireland, he insisted on taking this girl in on her release, to the horror of members of his family, including my grandmother, who was aunt to Michael and the girl, who preferred to keep her out of sight. After a few years she ended up married with a family life of her own.

There’s a documentary about him!

https://www.rte.ie/radio/radio1/clips/21975888/
Hero on 20:17 - Aug 25 with 1580 viewsMrSheen

Hero on 20:11 - Aug 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

There’s a documentary about him!

https://www.rte.ie/radio/radio1/clips/21975888/

Thanks Bazza, I’ll enjoy that. All my family lore is probably crap!
Hero on 08:08 - Aug 26 with 1279 viewsTheChef

Hero on 19:49 - Aug 25 by MrSheen

Funnily enough I was just reading about that In Robert Elms' London book (which is really good).

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024