Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gaffer on the offish 10:07 - Oct 29 with 433 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/beale-post-birmingham-281022/

Even when we lose you've got to love this guy. He speaks so honestly and identifies things very quickly. No excuses, takes the blame, knows the issues and sees everything very clearly. I think Norwich is a tough test for us because we will be carrying some injuries but who knows. The medics are obviously having some issues getting Tyler and Jake right for a run of games at the moment and we are still seeing quite a few niggling injuries recur for certain players. Perhaps the World Cup break will be good to get some of these issues out the way.

I wonder in retrospect if the club regrets letting 27 year old Dom Ball go before they got Mick in. He's definitely the kind of player we are missing in certain games. We appear to be asking Field to carry too much on his own. I am sure Mick will perhaps look at personnel for these kinds of games. He obviously can see that certain teams have sussed out how we play so he is astute enough to look at how to change things up sometimes. I know they have been trying to see if Masterson could play as a play breaker. Not sure that has worked so far on the training fields.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024