Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gaffer on today's defeat 20:53 - Nov 5 with 1027 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/beale-post-wba-051122/

I am quite pleased that he is angry about the manner of defeat today. Made no excuses and as always speaks very calmly and clearly about putting things right and eliminating mistakes.

We put out a good first 11 but not one, bar Balogun who have a lot of senior experience. We missed Stefan today. WBA played well and the difference for me is that they just had a bit more experience on the park today.

Let's put this right Tuesday night under the lights!
[Post edited 5 Nov 2022 20:54]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Gaffer on today's defeat on 23:01 - Nov 6 with 585 viewsLogman

Good interview. Knows what happened and what needs to be done without making too many excuses or singling anyone out.

The player I would like to see back though is Jimmy Dunne. Dickie and Balogun are good. They got the clean sheet at Norwich. But I think Dunne lifts us more back there and his determination brings more out of everyone else.
Gaffer on today's defeat on 08:53 - Nov 7 with 518 viewsbosh67

Gaffer on today's defeat on 23:01 - Nov 6 by Logman

Good interview. Knows what happened and what needs to be done without making too many excuses or singling anyone out.

The player I would like to see back though is Jimmy Dunne. Dickie and Balogun are good. They got the clean sheet at Norwich. But I think Dunne lifts us more back there and his determination brings more out of everyone else.

I kind of agree that Dunne seems to talk a lot more in that back line than Dickie. I also quite often wonder if Dickie should also play the Declan Rice type holding midfield position sometimes? He has the talent to do that as well. Could give us an option in some games where we seem to get physically overwhelmed in midfield.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024