Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why doesn’t Les Ferdinand do a Q and A session with the fans? 21:28 - Jan 29 with 1206 viewsHammersmithR

This Lee Hoos interview this week will be like an interview from a Chinese news station. Nick London and the QPR media team will only ask ‘certain’ questions. There are many questions that need to be forward to Les. Something is not right at the club.
How can someone who is ultimately the person who decides on our manager and gives all these contracts to so many inadequate players still in a job? What is Chris Ramsey’s role? What is Paul Hall’s role? What is Alex Carroll’s role? Who is genuinely the last player we have produced from our youth team? Darnel Furlong?

The only positive from this car crash of a season is the new training ground. We have no idea how long Dykes will be out for. We are potentially going into the remainder of the season with one out and out striker in a guy who is 19 years old and has never scored for us. That is unbelievably bad. The likes of Amos is always injured. Balogun has vanished. Willock is looking like a pub player.
Richards is God knows. We are a team full of loan players with no affiliation or connection to the club. I fear the worst for us.
Why doesn’t Les Ferdinand do a Q and A session with the fans? on 21:45 - Jan 29 with 1136 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Probably clashes with a Newcastle Sky game.
Why doesn’t Les Ferdinand do a Q and A session with the fans? on 21:57 - Jan 29 with 1100 viewsDejR_vu

I think it’s inevitable now that LF will be on his way, it’s just a matter of timing and who makes the decision.

It was always a political appointment to shield TF, imo. It’s worked, but once the fan-base start agitating, as they were with TF when he was appointed, he’ll be shown the door, again imo, having served his purpose. If they’ve lost interest to the point where they leave him in situ, I suspect he will hang on until just before the Accounts that show us breaching FFP.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Why doesn’t Les Ferdinand do a Q and A session with the fans? on 22:23 - Jan 29 with 1011 viewsdaveB

isn't that what a fans forum is for? Those questions are never put forward

For what it's worth though Paul Hall is the under 23 manager I think, Alex Carroll is Academy Director and Chris Ramsey is by the look of it general coach, seems to be with the first team a lot.

Last youth player to come through is probably Osman Kakay if you mean coming through from age of 9/10 years old
Why doesn’t Les Ferdinand do a Q and A session with the fans? on 08:21 - Jan 30 with 742 viewsHayesender

I really hope in the current climate, that I don't see Les and Amit cosying up with their rich mates up in Newcastle tomorrow night

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Why doesn’t Les Ferdinand do a Q and A session with the fans? on 08:25 - Jan 30 with 728 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

We’re getting angry at scenarios we’ve imagined now I see.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024