Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Go To player 20:30 - Jan 30 with 1166 viewsNoDiddley

Old adage but many teams have this, who currently do we have?
Chair huffs & puffs, Willock a shadow of his former self, Dykes hospitalised? , the attacking loans ain’t exactly ripped up trees, Critchley said Sinclair Armstrong sorta made a difference? If that’s where we at it’s gonna be a long season.
A Go To player on 20:39 - Jan 30 with 1106 viewsstanistheman

It doesn’t bode well.

We are going to need Armstrong to gel with Lowe, Roberts or Willock very quickly to even have a chance. Also need Johansen fit and back to his best QPR form to help pull the strings in midfield. Oh and not forget a fit again Laird & Paal with Dickie getting back to his best.
A Go To player on 21:44 - Jan 30 with 958 viewsstainrods_elbow

Sadly, in Jojo, I think we have a 'fantasy go to' (i.e. tragically over-rated) player, who is more often than not injured, under-performs, or under-performs while injured. The team, truly, needs a transformation/refresh/reset from front to back - I'd say six new players at a minimum. If that's not possible, the Board need to be honest that we may be eyeing a dip into League One as part of the latest phase of the 'project'.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

A Go To player on 21:44 - Jan 30 with 953 viewsstainrods_elbow

A Go To player on 20:39 - Jan 30 by stanistheman

It doesn’t bode well.

We are going to need Armstrong to gel with Lowe, Roberts or Willock very quickly to even have a chance. Also need Johansen fit and back to his best QPR form to help pull the strings in midfield. Oh and not forget a fit again Laird & Paal with Dickie getting back to his best.

Which is what Critchley and his coaches are there for, right?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

A Go To player on 22:31 - Jan 30 with 874 viewsPlanetHonneywood

A Go To player on 20:39 - Jan 30 by stanistheman

It doesn’t bode well.

I shudder to think how Santa Claus coped getting all your Christmas presents down the chimney.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

A Go To player on 23:55 - Jan 30 with 768 viewsBoston

Thought you said 'got to go' type players.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024