Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Extended highlights on the offish Hudds 1 QPR 1 10:21 - Feb 5 with 861 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/highlights/highlights-hudqpr-050223/

A much better performance from a team very low on confidence. Lowe is a player who I think/hope may get us to safety this season and perhaps on early evidence be the type of experienced player we should be looking at for next season, obviously if he is on a tenner a week.

Good saves from Dieng and I think their goal is offside when it goes in but that is by the by. I think we should play Armstrong straight down the middle with Willock and Lowe either side of him. Go completely out on pace with that front free. I think Armstrong will score if his range is the channel that's the width of the six yard box with Lowe and Willock taking the wing channels and Chair behind them.

The two home games are critical. We have to find a few wins from somewhere to give ourselves space and time to start enjoying playing football again. I still blame Beale for so much of this. I think he tore the heart out a lot of the squad he'd brought in and then abandoned. They should have recovered from that but they haven't.

Critchley deserves a win.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Extended highlights on the offish Hudds 1 QPR 1 on 11:08 - Feb 5 with 813 viewsDejR_vu

Criminal defending for their goal. Our line just stood there watching whilst the Huddersfield players attacked the six yard box 🤯. WTF is wrong with these players? Any footballer at any decent level, professional or otherwise, should be embarrassed by that standard of defending. NC has got no chance with this lot. Disgraceful.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024