Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should QPR get rid of Critchley? West London Sport Podcast 18:46 - Feb 15 with 1303 viewsbosh67

Kev and team on what's going on. Kev seems baffled but they also touch on the amount of injuries from the players Beale brought in and Beale's role in this. Muscle injuries and why we are getting them? Results based business etc etc. Good as always.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Should QPR get rid of Critchley? West London Sport Podcast on 18:58 - Feb 15 with 1226 viewsDamo1962

I make it five of fat boys signings, in the treatment room. Utter disgrace. I hope he brings one of his teams to LR one day...I'll be there if I have to crawl there.
Should QPR get rid of Critchley? West London Sport Podcast on 19:06 - Feb 15 with 1160 viewsvanrrrr

Should QPR get rid of Critchley? West London Sport Podcast on 18:58 - Feb 15 by Damo1962

I make it five of fat boys signings, in the treatment room. Utter disgrace. I hope he brings one of his teams to LR one day...I'll be there if I have to crawl there.

my blood was boiling listening to it - Poor love Tyler not feeling up to playing

NC may not be the right guy. but others - Les, Hoos, recruitment team need to answer too as their part in this cluster is larger
Should QPR get rid of Critchley? West London Sport Podcast on 19:17 - Feb 15 with 1064 viewsDamo1962

Should QPR get rid of Critchley? West London Sport Podcast on 19:06 - Feb 15 by vanrrrr

my blood was boiling listening to it - Poor love Tyler not feeling up to playing

NC may not be the right guy. but others - Les, Hoos, recruitment team need to answer too as their part in this cluster is larger

Totally agree. No one gets off the hook on this one, only the long suffering supporters...who have given these wasters an easy time. I'm getting angrier about this, than I have about anything involving my football club in a long time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024