Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone here good with Photoshop? (favour required) 13:24 - Feb 18 with 1510 viewsRangersDave

Hi chaps,

I'm putting on a charity photoshoot in aid of 'Mind' in June, which should, if all goes well, raise around £3k for them.

However i am in need of some wichcraft by some kind soul to produce me an A4 flyer consisting of details, model's photographs, prices and the date of the event.

I need this to look quite 'jazzy' as it is to get more photographers interested enough to stump up their cash to book a place.

Anyone help?
Cheers
Dave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Anyone here good with Photoshop? (favour required) on 14:30 - Feb 18 with 1419 viewsE17hoop

You might be better off looking at something like Canva.
https://www.canva.com/en_gb/

It's a general design tool with lots of templates and is free for the basic but comprehensive entry level.

Happy to have a look if you want to DM me.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2023 14:34]

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Anyone here good with Photoshop? (favour required) on 17:14 - Feb 18 with 1323 viewsHAMRanger

Hello Dave
I'm a graphic designer and would be happy to help out.
If you want to message me and we can take it from there if you want
Al
Anyone here good with Photoshop? (favour required) on 13:05 - Feb 20 with 1192 viewsRangersDave

Hi Al,

have Pm'd you

Best
Dave
[Post edited 20 Feb 2023 15:22]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024