Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWO Shots on Target!!! .....Why????? Coaching Staff??? WHY!!!!! 18:44 - Mar 18 with 1506 viewsJules4367

Yes, I realise it is in another thread but I am so angry and frustrated that we constantly have minimal shots on target. Two today, for the non mathematicians out there that's the same as one per half!!!!!

we have forwards who each week line up and shoot, shoot, shoot at practice and yet again, in the game, they don't!

it is not only me...the crowd, all the time we got close, was imploring someone to shoot!!!

The clue for the players is when you hear the word SHOOOOOOT

And here's the thing, when they don't, we just shift back one vowel!

Its ok for Gareth to say.....

"We've got to test their keeper more."

I don't know where the word 'more' comes from and suggests we did test Ruddy! No way!!!

" We've got to test their keeper!!!" is as simple as it needs to be

Gareth says "It's alright throwing the kitchen sink at them" ...BUT we didn't!!!!

He also says " we just didn't have that bit of quality around the box" ...'bit of quality????' This should read as "We just didn't (and DON't) have ANY quality around the box!"
[Post edited 18 Mar 2023 18:56]
TWO Shots on Target!!! .....Why????? Coaching Staff??? WHY!!!!! on 19:00 - Mar 18 with 1383 viewsHayesender

View from the upper loft, I cannot honestly recall one shot on target

Poll: Shamima Beghum

TWO Shots on Target!!! .....Why????? Coaching Staff??? WHY!!!!! on 19:06 - Mar 18 with 1345 viewsSonofpugwash

Ah yes but we did have a throw in slightly off target.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

TWO Shots on Target!!! .....Why????? Coaching Staff??? WHY!!!!! on 19:06 - Mar 18 with 1343 viewsJules4367

TWO Shots on Target!!! .....Why????? Coaching Staff??? WHY!!!!! on 19:00 - Mar 18 by Hayesender

Yep...I was going with the BBC stats but same thought!

How can we win a game if we cannot shoot at the target???

Can anyone see us ever scoring more than one goal in a game????

Other teams seem to have players willing to have a go and hitting the target...but us???

It is so frustrating and I'm angry that, yet again, the supporters pay to support and and the players are paid their weekly sum for, once again, not delivering!

Donate some of your wage packet to charity or as a team, say we really didn't play well this week, we should only get half pay!! (Nah..it'll never happen!)
TWO Shots on Target!!! .....Why????? Coaching Staff??? WHY!!!!! on 19:42 - Mar 18 with 1125 viewsNorthantsHoop

TWO Shots on Target!!! .....Why????? Coaching Staff??? WHY!!!!! on 19:00 - Mar 18 by Hayesender

I agree cannot remember a shot only a backward header from Jimmy Dunne which Ruddy made look a decent save.
TWO Shots on Target!!! .....Why????? Coaching Staff??? WHY!!!!! on 20:59 - Mar 18 with 965 viewsterryb

There were definitely two on target because we commented on it at the time. I can't remember the second one though!

Martin had a back header well saved at the 'keeper's right hand post in the 51st/53rd minute. I'm assuming the second one was a simple save.
TWO Shots on Target!!! .....Why????? Coaching Staff??? WHY!!!!! on 21:03 - Mar 18 with 936 viewsHayesender

TWO Shots on Target!!! .....Why????? Coaching Staff??? WHY!!!!! on 20:59 - Mar 18 by terryb

There were definitely two on target because we commented on it at the time. I can't remember the second one though!

Martin had a back header well saved at the 'keeper's right hand post in the 51st/53rd minute. I'm assuming the second one was a simple save.

I remember the backwards header, but wouldn't call that a shot on target. The second one, well I must have blinked and missed it

Poll: Shamima Beghum

TWO Shots on Target!!! .....Why????? Coaching Staff??? WHY!!!!! on 21:09 - Mar 18 with 912 viewsterryb

TWO Shots on Target!!! .....Why????? Coaching Staff??? WHY!!!!! on 21:03 - Mar 18 by Hayesender

I remember the backwards header, but wouldn't call that a shot on target. The second one, well I must have blinked and missed it

I didn't say it was worth remembering!
TWO Shots on Target!!! .....Why????? Coaching Staff??? WHY!!!!! on 21:49 - Mar 18 with 831 viewslarsricchi

TWO Shots on Target!!! .....Why????? Coaching Staff??? WHY!!!!! on 20:59 - Mar 18 by terryb

Dunne backward header; Dykes headed a corner straight at Ruddy.
Login to get fewer ads

TWO Shots on Target!!! .....Why????? Coaching Staff??? WHY!!!!! on 21:54 - Mar 18 with 805 viewsterryb

TWO Shots on Target!!! .....Why????? Coaching Staff??? WHY!!!!! on 21:49 - Mar 18 by larsricchi

Dunne backward header; Dykes headed a corner straight at Ruddy.

Thank you, it was the Dykes header that I meant.

Dunne backward header? I remember one from Martin so does that mean we had three?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024