Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Women 16:51 - Mar 26 with 1403 viewsQPRSteve

Anyone know how the game today went? Nothing from the club on it so far as usual.
QPR Women on 17:17 - Mar 26 with 1330 viewsPinnerPaul

Lost 4-2, its on their (QPR Women FC) twitter page.
QPR Women on 17:20 - Mar 26 with 1322 viewsTacticalR

Just back.

Harum-scarum football. Not because it's women's football, but because it's youth football.

We were trying to play long ball football, and you can only do that if you've got a hold-up player, which we didn't have.

Wimbledon were undoubtedly better than us, but not by miles. Slightly faster, slightly more skillful, slightly better choices on the ball.

At one point in the first half we were 0-3 down and it looked like we were going to get thrashed, but we edged our way back into the game.

If I was the manager I would spend all my energy on improving technique. If you do that the women will have more time on the ball and make better choices. At this level there isn't a huge difference between the players (no outstandingly skillful players), so technique and organisation is everything.

Air hostess clique

QPR Women on 17:23 - Mar 26 with 1311 viewsQPRSteve

Thanks for the report. What was the attendance like?
QPR Women on 17:24 - Mar 26 with 1309 viewsTacticalR

Air hostess clique

QPR Women on 17:32 - Mar 26 with 1280 viewsPinnerPaul

For Steve and others future ref, looks like there were regular goal updates etc on that twitter page.
QPR Women on 18:00 - Mar 26 with 1209 viewsQPRSteve

QPR Women on 17:32 - Mar 26 by PinnerPaul

For Steve and others future ref, looks like there were regular goal updates etc on that twitter page.

Cheers, I didn't realise they had their own twitter page.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024