Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR 0 Whoever 3 17:30 - Apr 15 with 1480 viewsted_hendrix

Only four times that result has happened at home this season, after a while you stop and say to yourself. "Hmmm I think we might be just a teeny weeny bit shit, If we carry on losing at home 3-0 we might get relegated"

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

QPR 0 Whoever 3 on 17:34 - Apr 15 with 1417 viewsDamo1962

The home performances have been mostly shocking for a long time now. If we could even get back to the old Rangers way of winning at home, then losing the next week away...that would be progress. Think a lot of supporters who go to most games at LR...must be in a state of shock. Or maybe just sad acceptance. What a mess.
QPR 0 Whoever 3 on 17:58 - Apr 15 with 1245 viewskropotkin41

It is an absolute mess. Fans who spend a great deal more supporting the Rs than I do deserve a detailed explanation, and probably a number of resignations, not to mention a wholesale reorganisation.

How exactly did we go from the best form in all 4 divisions other than Man City in 2020-2021 to this? And, how is it that this is about the 6th time in my lifetime that we've managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in such an almighty f*cking catastrophic fashion?

Curse, or just c-nuts?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024