Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dev Squad 14:05 - Sep 8 with 1360 viewsderbyhoop

Beaten 3-0 at Burnley.
Ending 100% record.

Young side. Harry Murphy at RB. Sam Sackey, Henry Hawkins. No Albert, EDB, SDM nor Kelman this time.
Twitter thread implies that it was more even than scoreline suggests.
Kargbo, on as a sub, red carded for kicking out.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Dev Squad on 16:23 - Sep 8 with 1193 viewsCheshireR

A very even first 45 minutes and I thought we were a little unlucky to go in 1.0 down at the break.
Not only was the starting eleven very inexperienced, but we only had 3 subs on the bench, one of which was goalkeeper Cant.
A hot day and lack of cover certainly cost us in the 2nd half.
Alfie Lloyd, just returning from injury, played about 60 minutes. His replacement Hamzad Kargbo was correctly given a straight red card for a reckless kick out at a Burnley player.
Playing the final 15 to 20 minutes with only 10 men certainly didn't help us.
I was impressed with keeper Matteo Salaman along with Rafferty Pedder and Steven Bala. Credit also to other substitute Alfie Tuck who added some much needed physicality to our midfield.
3.0 possibly flattered Burnley a little, but despite us creating several openings their keeper was rarely troubled.
Dev Squad on 17:17 - Sep 8 with 1083 viewsbosh67

The good news is that they are learning the discipline of keeping a clean sheet. The bad news is it's for the other team.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dev Squad on 20:18 - Sep 8 with 981 viewsconnell10

This thread is my friend a Spackman l

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024