Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kiyan Prince Foundation 08:22 - Apr 27 with 10318 viewsGaryBannister86

After that rousing speech last night and the (bizarre / misunderstood / shameful) booing from the Leeds fans - the only noise they made all night - it inspired me to make a regular donation to someone actually working to make a real difference.

Will leave link here

https://cafdonate.cafonline.org/24744#!/DonationDetails

Kiyan Prince Foundation on 08:30 - Apr 27 with 4934 viewsStreathamRanger

Great share! Just donated. Hopefully the actions of those racists can help raise a few quid for the KPF
Kiyan Prince Foundation on 08:32 - Apr 27 with 4918 viewsWesty75

Brilliant speech. And what was that booing about? I assumed at the time it was some racist Leeds sh*t. Hope I’m wrong.
Kiyan Prince Foundation on 08:50 - Apr 27 with 4785 viewsGaryBannister86

Kiyan Prince Foundation on 08:32 - Apr 27 by Westy75

Brilliant speech. And what was that booing about? I assumed at the time it was some racist Leeds sh*t. Hope I’m wrong.

Yeah, in the emotion I thought that, but surely not. Surely a misunderstanding. But why boo anyone on the pitch at half time who you wouldn't recognise?! who knows? Loved Mark's reaction - "You are booing? Don't you have families?"
Kiyan Prince Foundation on 08:58 - Apr 27 with 4736 viewsNed_Kennedys

Yeah it was bang out of order but I really don’t think it was anything sinister: would think a lot of Leeds fans have short attention spans and wanted to hear some nice music at HT rather than having to hear Mark talk loudly and passionately about a very important subject.

‘Best fans in The World’
Kiyan Prince Foundation on 09:00 - Apr 27 with 4697 viewsBklynRanger

Done
Kiyan Prince Foundation on 09:03 - Apr 27 with 4654 viewsdmm

I can't think of a single excuse Leeds supporters could offer for the booing. It was an absolutely shocking thing to do, even for them.
Kiyan Prince Foundation on 09:07 - Apr 27 with 4627 viewsMrSheen

Just donated. I felt bad remembering how enthused I was by his words on the pitch at last season’s Bristol City game, then I slunk away and did nothing after because of how miserable I felt after the game.

He was a bit loud last night and it might have been a bit over intrusive in the School End, but that bad boy “who cares if cockneys die” mentality is no surprise from them. Can’t imagine Sunderland fans behaving like that.
Kiyan Prince Foundation on 09:36 - Apr 27 with 4511 viewsmart_Goblin

Utterly bizarre behaviour but not surprising really.
Mark is loud and if misunderstood slightly abrasive but booing a father who lost his son to knife crime is a new low even for them . Too thick to understand maybe ?
I will say that I sat on the Lower school end for the Sheff Wed game and the PA is non existent so maybe it was a misunderstanding
Login to get fewer ads

Kiyan Prince Foundation on 09:42 - Apr 27 with 4455 viewsToast_R

Ignorance personified from the Leeds fans who have shown themselves up over the last couple of weeks since this fixture was moved with their ticket scamming and general tw*ttishness. It's an absolute crescendo of karma that they ended up on the end of a 4-0 thumping and now look like they will go into the play offs with this indifferent form.
Kiyan Prince Foundation on 09:43 - Apr 27 with 4422 viewsWhip_It

Please don’t make any excuses for the rancid filth in the away end last night. Their excuses are being dismantled on social media, they knew perfectly well what they were doing. Instead, do as the OP and Mark suggested - set up a direct debit to KPF, even if only for a small amount. Meanwhile let’s see if Leeds make an apology - not holding my breath.
Kiyan Prince Foundation on 09:48 - Apr 27 with 4401 viewsqprxtc

Too f ucking right mate. It’s be great if the foundation got a massive boost after what those sh it arsed f uck brains did last night. Absolute f ucked up shi t brained c unts.
Kiyan Prince Foundation on 10:05 - Apr 27 with 4331 viewsMonkey

Great speech by Mark and thought he didn't remarkably well in responding to the Leeds morons. Direct debit set-up this morning.
Kiyan Prince Foundation on 10:16 - Apr 27 with 4259 viewsblavod

Donated. Always admired this man immensely.
Kiyan Prince Foundation on 11:09 - Apr 27 with 4051 viewsslmrstid

It was a really sad, bizarre, and unnecessarily unsavoury incident. The Leeds fans involved not covering themselves in glory, is the kindest way to put it. I felt sorry for the guy who ran the marathon, gets a chance to get some adulation for an amazing achievement then finds himself in the middle of that!
Kiyan Prince Foundation on 11:49 - Apr 27 with 3929 viewsPaddyhoops

Anything on Sky Leeds in relation to an apology?
Thought not . Will donate now .
Mark Prince . A passionate man with a just cause.
I read the report on the game in the Gaurdian ( I’m a liberal with a very small L)
I left a comment about the half time incident and had a Leeds fan reply to me saying it was a storm in a tea cup .
He was basically defending their actions.
I sometimes give up on humanity.
Where’s the wonderful Dogs thread?
Yeah, on this site . Hats off to the people on this site . They are the best of humanity.
Kiyan Prince Foundation on 11:56 - Apr 27 with 3869 viewsBklynRanger

Kiyan Prince Foundation on 11:09 - Apr 27 by slmrstid

It was a really sad, bizarre, and unnecessarily unsavoury incident. The Leeds fans involved not covering themselves in glory, is the kindest way to put it. I felt sorry for the guy who ran the marathon, gets a chance to get some adulation for an amazing achievement then finds himself in the middle of that!

Didn't Mark Prince say that the guy had "just won the London Marathon"? I was sure he did at the time.

Maybe the Leeds fans concerned were distance running afficionados upset at the inaccuracy?*

(*Or maybe they were just c*nts)
Kiyan Prince Foundation on 12:28 - Apr 27 with 3779 viewsNorthernr

Leeds fans who made them stop a match for two minutes recently so they could mark an anniversary of two fans who... got stabbed.

Unbelievable set of people.

I'd have been happy to leave it at 2-0 but I'm pleased we absolutely annihilated them instead.
Kiyan Prince Foundation on 12:31 - Apr 27 with 3752 viewsAntti_Heinola

There was a bloke I suspected was a Leeds fan next to me.
He left 10 mins from the end.
I was very dignified and didn't wave him off.
:)

Bare bones.

Kiyan Prince Foundation on 12:32 - Apr 27 with 3743 viewsNorthernr

Kiyan Prince Foundation on 12:31 - Apr 27 by Antti_Heinola

There was a bloke I suspected was a Leeds fan next to me.
He left 10 mins from the end.
I was very dignified and didn't wave him off.
:)

Awww wish I'd seen him. I was very much in the mood by that point. What a night.
Kiyan Prince Foundation on 12:49 - Apr 27 with 3621 viewswestberksr

Kiyan Prince Foundation on 12:28 - Apr 27 by Northernr

Leeds fans who made them stop a match for two minutes recently so they could mark an anniversary of two fans who... got stabbed.

Unbelievable set of people.

I'd have been happy to leave it at 2-0 but I'm pleased we absolutely annihilated them instead.

exactly this; absolute cants of the highest order.
Kiyan Prince Foundation on 13:28 - Apr 27 with 3402 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Kiyan Prince Foundation on 13:30 - Apr 27 with 3380 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The gist of the apology seems to be that they couldn't hear the speech.

It doesn't explain why they booed, though. Do Leeds fans boo at everything they can't hear?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Kiyan Prince Foundation on 13:32 - Apr 27 with 3347 viewsOldPedro

Kiyan Prince Foundation on 13:30 - Apr 27 by BrianMcCarthy

It doesn't explain why they booed, though. Do Leeds fans boo at everything they can't hear?

I had the same thought when I read that apology. If you can't hear something, why boo?

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Kiyan Prince Foundation on 13:35 - Apr 27 with 3323 viewsGaryBannister86

Leeds Supporters Trust have issued a public apology - based on not being able to hear. Fair enough, I think, although perhaps best not to boo people on the pitch at half time in future even if you don't know who they are / what they are saying.

Whoops - sorry Spackman.
[Post edited 27 Apr 13:36]
Kiyan Prince Foundation on 13:35 - Apr 27 with 3314 viewsNorthernr

Kiyan Prince Foundation on 13:30 - Apr 27 by BrianMcCarthy

Interesting that they stood through it without booing for the most part despite not being able to hear, and only decided that they were angry about not being able to hear it and started to boo at the point they did.

BS for me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024