Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pics from yesterday 13:44 - Jan 7 with 649 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61656/queens-park-
Pics from yesterday on 14:03 - Jan 7 with 611 viewsOldPedro

Great photos of the foul on Armstrong - two feet off the floor, straight through the back of Armstrong, studs showing. Clearly reckless and dangerous yet only a yellow card!!!!????

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Pics from yesterday on 14:20 - Jan 7 with 570 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Pics from yesterday on 14:03 - Jan 7 by OldPedro

Great photos of the foul on Armstrong - two feet off the floor, straight through the back of Armstrong, studs showing. Clearly reckless and dangerous yet only a yellow card!!!!????

Yeah I have changed my mind on the ref she blew that call it looks like a red all day long with those photos.
Plus he was clear so possibly last man back or the fact he was wide and not close to the goals meant she produced yellow.
The linesman was a foot away he could have helped out by letting her know it was reckless .
With VAR certain red no question.
Nice picture of Marti with his head in his hands its worth more than a thousand words he is furious
Pics from yesterday on 16:15 - Jan 7 with 435 viewsOldPedro

Pics from yesterday on 14:20 - Jan 7 by CLAREMAN1995

Yeah I have changed my mind on the ref she blew that call it looks like a red all day long with those photos.
Plus he was clear so possibly last man back or the fact he was wide and not close to the goals meant she produced yellow.
The linesman was a foot away he could have helped out by letting her know it was reckless .
With VAR certain red no question.
Nice picture of Marti with his head in his hands its worth more than a thousand words he is furious

I was in the lower loft in the safe standing, so it happened right is front of us and thought it was a red straight away because we could see exactly how bad the challenge was.

The assistant of that side was awful - didn't make a decision all game and left the ref to guess at a few.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024