Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It can happen.....in even the most unexpected ways 22:59 - Feb 2 with 807 viewsMidlands_Ranger

The Beckenbauer pass
It can happen.....in even the most unexpected ways on 23:13 - Feb 2 with 762 viewsted_hendrix

We were there that day, took hours and hours to get there and back I'm pretty sure there were roadworks at junction 29 on the M6 that were a right bastard.
Went up there again the following season, that was the game when Flowers got sent off.
Met David Beardsley's parents In the pub car park.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

It can happen.....in even the most unexpected ways on 23:17 - Feb 2 with 737 viewsMidlands_Ranger

It can happen.....in even the most unexpected ways on 23:13 - Feb 2 by ted_hendrix

We were there that day, took hours and hours to get there and back I'm pretty sure there were roadworks at junction 29 on the M6 that were a right bastard.
Went up there again the following season, that was the game when Flowers got sent off.
Met David Beardsley's parents In the pub car park.

I remember a game against them Flower's got KO'd and woke up to a red card...was Sinclair who he collided with so I think that was before.....the M6(don't get me started)
It can happen.....in even the most unexpected ways on 23:45 - Feb 2 with 694 viewsted_hendrix

It can happen.....in even the most unexpected ways on 23:17 - Feb 2 by Midlands_Ranger

I remember a game against them Flower's got KO'd and woke up to a red card...was Sinclair who he collided with so I think that was before.....the M6(don't get me started)

Yep It was Trevor Sinclair, one on one situation.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

It can happen.....in even the most unexpected ways on 23:47 - Feb 2 with 682 viewsMidlands_Ranger

It can happen.....in even the most unexpected ways on 23:45 - Feb 2 by ted_hendrix

Yep It was Trevor Sinclair, one on one situation.

Fully remember it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024