Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What will Chel$ki's defence be on Sunday 13:13 - Apr 25 with 762 viewsTonto

Ivanovic is suspended
Sideshow Bob and Chaill are likley to be out injured
Bosingwa and Cole both put in a hell of a shift yesterday
Assume John Terry will play as he is the only one who is rested
That Bernard bloke looked useful against Arsenil though

I know we shouldn't care really - but will there be a raft of reserves playing? defence could be (relatively) weak.

I cant see Lampard or Drogba appearing

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

What will Chel$ki's defence be on Sunday on 13:15 - Apr 25 with 753 viewsJuzzie

Their defence?

What will Chel$ki's defence be on Sunday on 13:33 - Apr 25 with 699 viewswittle

i reckon it will be bosingwa,terry luis and bertrand would be surprised to see cole lampard and drogba play,would expect essien kalou and torres start.
What will Chel$ki's defence be on Sunday on 13:51 - Apr 25 with 652 viewsElHoop

They've got Newcastle on Wednesday and they need to win that one even more, so against us they'll try to keep as much powder dry as they dare. Sounds as if Luiz is out for our game. They might stick someone like Essien at Centre Back. Agree that Plastic Bertrand will probably be picked against us.

So could be: Bosingwa Essien Terry Bertrand
What will Chel$ki's defence be on Sunday on 13:55 - Apr 25 with 637 viewsFerdy

I am not Sure Terry will play with his dodgy ribs. If Newcastle do us a favour and beat Wigan they will be 7 points clear of Chelsea going into Sundays game. If that happens I can definitely see Chelsea resting even more players. I expect Essien to play at Centre back. The back four will consist of Bertrand, Bosingwa and Essien. The more I think about it and with Boltons win yesterday the more I would be inclined to go for the win.
What will Chel$ki's defence be on Sunday on 13:56 - Apr 25 with 630 viewsTonto

I doubt Luiz/sideshow Bob will be risked for this game

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/9206542/Chelseas-David-L

if he has a dodgy hammy, they will want him to play a game before the FA cup final and/or champions league final, but they won't risk him before will they? (although given how he played against us at LR this could be a bad thing!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

What will Chel$ki's defence be on Sunday on 13:59 - Apr 25 with 613 viewswittle

What will Chel$ki's defence be on Sunday on 13:55 - Apr 25 by Ferdy

I am not Sure Terry will play with his dodgy ribs. If Newcastle do us a favour and beat Wigan they will be 7 points clear of Chelsea going into Sundays game. If that happens I can definitely see Chelsea resting even more players. I expect Essien to play at Centre back. The back four will consist of Bertrand, Bosingwa and Essien. The more I think about it and with Boltons win yesterday the more I would be inclined to go for the win.

i think terry will play because they are so short on defenders plus he played less than 1 half last night,and i dont believe there is anything wrong with the scumbags ribs.
What will Chel$ki's defence be on Sunday on 14:27 - Apr 25 with 550 viewsderbyhoop

Will they use the 9-1-0 formation?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

What will Chel$ki's defence be on Sunday on 17:28 - Apr 25 with 440 viewsheadhoops

line up will be
headgear khunt
khunt, racist khunt, thug khunt, cash khunt,
fat, diving & cheating khunt....
you get the picture

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Login to get fewer ads

What will Chel$ki's defence be on Sunday on 17:34 - Apr 25 with 429 viewsBedford_R

What will Chel$ki's defence be on Sunday on 17:28 - Apr 25 by headhoops

line up will be
headgear khunt
you get the picture

That sounds about right.

RMH_R Reborn

What will Chel$ki's defence be on Sunday on 18:21 - Apr 25 with 398 viewsW7Ranger

What will Chel$ki's defence be on Sunday on 17:28 - Apr 25 by headhoops

line up will be
headgear khunt
you get the picture

7 cheating diving khunts on the bench
What will Chel$ki's defence be on Sunday on 19:37 - Apr 25 with 313 viewsHollowayRanger

VITAL we go for them from the start

we musnt play chess with them and sit back as their defenders will slowly grow an understanding with each other

play cisse and zamora get the ball forward and wide quick and catch them out before they settle

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

What will Chel$ki's defence be on Sunday on 19:39 - Apr 25 with 312 viewswittle

What will Chel$ki's defence be on Sunday on 19:37 - Apr 25 by HollowayRanger

VITAL we go for them from the start

we musnt play chess with them and sit back as their defenders will slowly grow an understanding with each other

play cisse and zamora get the ball forward and wide quick and catch them out before they settle

easier said than done ,i would put cisse in for adel and keep the same formation that beat yids
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024