Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have stuck up for Barton all year 17:08 - May 13 with 1462 viewsQPR1882

My tether's end has been well and truly reached.

Time for him to fck off.
Have stuck up for Barton all year on 17:10 - May 13 with 1130 viewsQPeteR

I'm the same stuck up for him. But for today he should be sacked.
Have stuck up for Barton all year on 17:10 - May 13 with 1117 viewsJamie

SACK HIM!!
Have stuck up for Barton all year on 17:14 - May 13 with 1102 viewscheeseydane

When cool heads were needed, he failed misearbly.

Sad thing is, its not unexpected.

Cool heads will be needed in the future.

Can we trust him? Can we?

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Have stuck up for Barton all year on 17:14 - May 13 with 1086 viewsJamie

SACK HIM!!

Nothing else is acceptable.

GOT TO GO.
Have stuck up for Barton all year on 17:14 - May 13 with 1087 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Same here but no one can stick up for that idiot today he totally lost it and badly let us down when self control was needed
Have stuck up for Barton all year on 17:15 - May 13 with 1074 viewsCHUBBS

I'm sure Watford will be here soon tail between ones legs
Hey now is not the time we're all QPR so fcuk all that for now and lets celebrate
PS Stoke are now my 2nd team
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Have stuck up for Barton all year on 17:18 - May 13 with 1053 viewsisawqpratwcity

What did he do that was so bad for a red card in the first place? (My stream was near unwatchable.)

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Have stuck up for Barton all year on 17:21 - May 13 with 1015 viewsQPR_Nippon

Too bloody right, now is not the time. Barton was idiotic, but in a game with so much at stake I'm not entirely surprised by what happened, we know what he's like when the red mist descends.

We're staying up so let's feckin' celebrate!!
Login to get fewer ads

Have stuck up for Barton all year on 17:21 - May 13 with 1013 viewsericgen34

Yet again a cheat prospered and the victim got sent off. Barton didnt do anything except maybe he kicked the worng bloke once he was sent off. He should have kicked tevez instead
Have stuck up for Barton all year on 17:22 - May 13 with 996 viewswestberksr

Have stuck up for Barton all year on 17:18 - May 13 by isawqpratwcity

What did he do that was so bad for a red card in the first place? (My stream was near unwatchable.)

after Tevez appeared to be kicking the shite out of him off teh ball he retaliated with an elbow; typically the lino only saw Joey's response.

When he was sent off he went nuts and wanted to fight the whole Citeh side.

the first incidence should have seen Tevez off too; or first of all. But we are QPR and that will never happen.
Have stuck up for Barton all year on 17:25 - May 13 with 970 viewsOldPedro

Have stuck up for Barton all year on 17:22 - May 13 by westberksr

after Tevez appeared to be kicking the shite out of him off teh ball he retaliated with an elbow; typically the lino only saw Joey's response.

the first incidence should have seen Tevez off too; or first of all. But we are QPR and that will never happen.

Agree with that - Barton's reaction after being shown the red card was unacceptable but it's typical of our season that the lino only saw Barton's retaliation and not the original foul by Tevez

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Have stuck up for Barton all year on 17:30 - May 13 with 929 viewsWeAreQPR12

agree this was my pt, tevez is a chunt and I would slap him hard the ugly burn't troll, anyway we r staying up so who cares yeessssssssssss
Have stuck up for Barton all year on 17:30 - May 13 with 923 viewsWatfordR

Have stuck up for Barton all year on 17:15 - May 13 by CHUBBS

I'm sure Watford will be here soon tail between ones legs
Hey now is not the time we're all QPR so fcuk all that for now and lets celebrate
PS Stoke are now my 2nd team

Today was about our club's future, not petty personal squabbles and indiscipline. He's proved everyone who doubted him right, and those who stood up for him wrong.

I can't believe he has any future left at the club, though I'd also have said the same about Tevez & Balotelli at ManCity.
Have stuck up for Barton all year on 17:31 - May 13 with 917 viewsisawqpratwcity

Thanks wbr. I didn't think he'd done enough to deserve the red in the first place. Sure the dummy spit afterwards was indefensible (though I enjoyed it because it said to me that he was jack of getting short shrift from refs all season, and that he was wound up to fight form this game).

And his tantrum may have added to the injury time, but only by cutting out some of the original 90 minutes. It didn't give city any more opportunity to score.

Have stuck up for Barton all year on 17:33 - May 13 with 892 viewsHAYESBOY

We should not be giving Barton the time on here IMO.

Maybe after a while we can look at it again and see if Barton can either stay or go, but i am so proud of the boys after they gave their all for this club.

I think we will do some good business in the summer and hopefully become a Prem team who looks up rather than down.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Have stuck up for Barton all year on 17:37 - May 13 with 865 viewsWatfordR

Have stuck up for Barton all year on 17:33 - May 13 by HAYESBOY

We should not be giving Barton the time on here IMO.

Maybe after a while we can look at it again and see if Barton can either stay or go, but i am so proud of the boys after they gave their all for this club.

I think we will do some good business in the summer and hopefully become a Prem team who looks up rather than down.

Feel that way too tbh, but I've stuck up for him all season and it isn't really fair to use "this isn't the time" as an excuse to hide behind. He put himself before the club today.
Have stuck up for Barton all year on 17:37 - May 13 with 862 viewsQPR1882

Scar face should have gone as well.

But we were fighting for our lives today and Barton could not control himself.It's a team game and that prick thought of himself.
Have stuck up for Barton all year on 17:38 - May 13 with 855 viewsdubaistu

i see it another way, yes he's a tw@t and what he did was wrong.

but would we have scored the second, and changed the dynamics of the bolton game. my guess is not

now fcuk off barton
Have stuck up for Barton all year on 17:38 - May 13 with 855 viewsQPR_Jim

Well exactly and if id just been sent off under those conditions and saw their players still surrounding the ref my reaction may not have been that different. But i don't get paid what he does and he should have more self control. At the end of the day we can do without Barton.
Have stuck up for Barton all year on 17:50 - May 13 with 812 viewsJamie

SACK HIM.

GOT TO GO.
Have stuck up for Barton all year on 18:18 - May 13 with 761 viewsCHUBBS

Have stuck up for Barton all year on 17:30 - May 13 by WatfordR

Today was about our club's future, not petty personal squabbles and indiscipline. He's proved everyone who doubted him right, and those who stood up for him wrong.

I can't believe he has any future left at the club, though I'd also have said the same about Tevez & Balotelli at ManCity.

Not one to say i'm in the know,but have heard through one of our coaches(indirectly allegedly) he's a gonna.That was before todays despicable indiscipline
Have stuck up for Barton all year on 18:26 - May 13 with 735 viewsQPR1882

talkSPORTDrive ‏ @talkSPORTDrive

Good source at QPR just told me they will now try to sack @Joey7Barton after his #melt down today
Have stuck up for Barton all year on 18:26 - May 13 with 735 viewsHAYESBOY

Have stuck up for Barton all year on 18:18 - May 13 by CHUBBS

Not one to say i'm in the know,but have heard through one of our coaches(indirectly allegedly) he's a gonna.That was before todays despicable indiscipline

Is this the first "In the know" post, pre-season 2012-2013?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Have stuck up for Barton all year on 18:27 - May 13 with 726 viewsbaz_qpr

Franny Lee would have enjoyed it though
Have stuck up for Barton all year on 19:16 - May 13 with 664 viewsisawqpratwcity

I don't want to see him go.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024