Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
how many season tickets sold thus far??? 17:19 - Jun 27 with 2907 viewsfactamondo2

any kind chap know????
how many season tickets sold thus far??? on 19:40 - Jun 27 with 2851 viewsGloryHunter

At least 12.
how many season tickets sold thus far??? on 20:42 - Jun 27 with 2734 viewskingsburyR

5 from here

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

how many season tickets sold thus far??? on 21:42 - Jun 27 with 2660 viewsloftboy

how many season tickets sold thus far??? on 20:42 - Jun 27 by kingsburyR

5 from here

Doing my 4 on friday

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

how many season tickets sold thus far??? on 22:23 - Jun 27 with 2618 viewsGloryHunter

21 already, then. Looking good.
how many season tickets sold thus far??? on 22:57 - Jun 27 with 2555 viewssmegma

Ian Taylor will say they've sold out some time this week.
how many season tickets sold thus far??? on 23:15 - Jun 27 with 2529 viewsLblock

how many season tickets sold thus far??? on 22:57 - Jun 27 by smegma

Ian Taylor will say they've sold out some time this week.

Well at this time we can only have more ST holders than last year.
All last years STs currently still valid until end of June when if you ain't renewed then your seat is up for grabs!!!

Mine and about 11 of my lot renewed and why wouldn't you if you could?
TF and AB doing their bit and I will gladly do mine whereas last season it was renewed with a slight sour taste what with the waiter and his cronies around

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

how many season tickets sold thus far??? on 23:34 - Jun 27 with 2497 viewsToast_R

Ain't renewd yet. Want to but getting an extra one this season and wanting them next to each other so I guess that means I have to wait until the renewal period is up although the seat next to me is not held by another season ticket holder so assuming up for grabs. Bit confusing but I'll wait til next week and take the plunge again and hopefully retain my seat with the one next to me in the bag.

Might f@ck the add on off this season.
how many season tickets sold thus far??? on 08:51 - Jun 28 with 2351 viewsSomersetHoops

how many season tickets sold thus far??? on 23:34 - Jun 27 by Toast_R

Ain't renewd yet. Want to but getting an extra one this season and wanting them next to each other so I guess that means I have to wait until the renewal period is up although the seat next to me is not held by another season ticket holder so assuming up for grabs. Bit confusing but I'll wait til next week and take the plunge again and hopefully retain my seat with the one next to me in the bag.

You might be better renewing with the option of moving later. I think there will be a genuinely high take-up this year due to the feel-good factor generated by signings and owners attitude compared to this time last year. If you would like to stay where you are and think a seat next to you is free I would at least secure what you've got if I were you and try for the extra straight after the deadline. You are probably best talking to the box office than doing it on line - they've had a lot to deal with over the Lower Loft fiasco, but I've always found them very helpfull.

Who's Next?

Login to get fewer ads

how many season tickets sold thus far??? on 08:54 - Jun 28 with 2344 viewsloftboy

We have a waiting list, if you don't renew yours then unles you are on the list you might very well not get one.

how many season tickets sold thus far??? on 12:40 - Jun 28 with 2153 viewsPinnerPaul

how many season tickets sold thus far??? on 08:54 - Jun 28 by loftboy

We have a waiting list, if you don't renew yours then unles you are on the list you might very well not get one.

The fact that the phones are being "renewed" and therefore unavailable on Saturday morning is a rare tactical error by the club.

I'm lucky to be able to go on Saturday but beware those of you who were planning to renew by phone on Saturday morning - you can't!
how many season tickets sold thus far??? on 13:06 - Jun 28 with 2120 viewskingo

I had a similar problem and spoke with the box office, who were very helpful. I have renewed with a view to adding/changing seats if and when they become available at the beginning of July.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

how many season tickets sold thus far??? on 13:46 - Jun 28 with 2057 viewsToast_R

Good'o

Renewed. Quickest £600 notes I ever did spend. They are gonna call me next month to discuss the other ticket. Can't ask fairer then that.
how many season tickets sold thus far??? on 14:10 - Jun 28 with 2012 viewsDevon_4_England

I see the loyalty points haven't carried over from last season apart from the Man City game.

I thought it was more than 100 points awarded last season when renewing a ST? 130 seems to ring a bell for renewals
how many season tickets sold thus far??? on 23:06 - Jun 29 with 1839 viewsSomersetHoops

how many season tickets sold thus far??? on 12:40 - Jun 28 by PinnerPaul

The fact that the phones are being "renewed" and therefore unavailable on Saturday morning is a rare tactical error by the club.

I'm lucky to be able to go on Saturday but beware those of you who were planning to renew by phone on Saturday morning - you can't!

I don't think its this weekend that the phones are off (Sat. 30/6), but there is a foul-up of the date on the official site - so who knows when it is / was. I think it may have been last weekend. Don't rely on what I say, but if in doubt ask at the main swichboard if its working- I wouldn't want anyone to lose their seat for the coming season - I have a feeling it could be a good one for QPR.

Who's Next?

how many season tickets sold thus far??? on 06:39 - Jun 30 with 1762 viewsloftboy

Setting off at 8 this morning, hope to get done early. Want to sign maccas book as well.

how many season tickets sold thus far??? on 11:08 - Jun 30 with 1639 viewsloftboy

Got there at 8:45 was 2nd in the queue, a few more turning up as I left.

how many season tickets sold thus far??? on 15:45 - Jun 30 with 1565 viewsthemodfather

how many season tickets sold thus far??? on 11:08 - Jun 30 by loftboy

Got there at 8:45 was 2nd in the queue, a few more turning up as I left.

25,000 st's sold cos we're huge!!
innit....

jokes aside, i did hear there's a waiting list, and persons don't renew today.....those seats are freed up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024