Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Genuine Question - Kit 11:57 - Aug 24 with 921 viewsDubaiR

Are we the only club about who fails every single year with Kit? I know this year is a different challenge but other clubs appear to have the new kits on sale.

I went on to have a look at getting one for my son and the online clubshop is empty.

I am 37 now but I remember saving my holiday spending money in July to but the new shirt when we got back only to have to wait till September/October. 25 years later and it's the same.
Genuine Question - Kit on 12:00 - Aug 24 with 907 viewsTonto

Or are you just very hard to please?

I dont think the club fails every year with the kit. Not for kne second. Some years are better than others, accepted, but your statement is very extreme.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Genuine Question - Kit on 12:09 - Aug 24 with 866 viewsDubaiR

I don't think it is!

We get 1 season out of a kit. Alot of clubs release by end of previous season or start of summer holidays to maximize sales / wearing time etc.

When was the last time we launched a new kit on time?

I would hazard a guess we typically have available September/October time which is 2 months into a 9.5 month season.
Genuine Question - Kit on 12:09 - Aug 24 with 864 viewsrsonist

The clubshop is empty cos the kits aren't on sale until Sept 5th.

Did the other clubs who appear to have the new kits on sale also have to secure new sponsorship this summer?
Genuine Question - Kit on 12:11 - Aug 24 with 854 viewsDubaiR

Every single year? Like I say this year is different. But can you tell me last time we had a new kit launched on time june/july?
Genuine Question - Kit on 12:12 - Aug 24 with 850 viewsDubaiR

Oh and FYI the horrible lot down the road changed their sponsor and new shirts were end of season. Makes commercial sense when people kids / some adults want for their summer holidays
Genuine Question - Kit on 12:25 - Aug 24 with 792 viewsDWQPR

Genuine Question - Kit on 12:12 - Aug 24 by DubaiR

Oh and FYI the horrible lot down the road changed their sponsor and new shirts were end of season. Makes commercial sense when people kids / some adults want for their summer holidays

Well the last few years the kits have been launched in June. Can’t compare to the filth down the road, commercially for some reason they are currently a bit more attractive than us and will have sponsors queuing at the door whereby we need to go out and find one. And I suspect this time round with the current economic climate companies are being more selective with their sponsorship and advertising revenue. Just ask Clive with regards to this site.

Personally I have absolutely no qualms about the running of the club at the moment both on and off the field and commercially. I reckon that Les, Lee, Amit and Reuben are doing as good a job as anyone off it and Warbs, Ramsey, Euatace and the rest of the coaching staff are doing as well as anyone could on the field. 5th September ain’t long to wait. I haven’t bought a replica shirt for three years but to help the club this year I’ll get both the home and away shirts.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Genuine Question - Kit on 12:27 - Aug 24 with 786 viewsrsonist

Yeah I really can't think why Chelsea have an easier time sorting a sponsor than we do. It's a complete mystery.
Genuine Question - Kit on 12:27 - Aug 24 with 785 viewsDubaiR

I think we are run so much better than have been so no gripes there and I am not one to moan.

The kit always seems to be delayed (this maybe perception) but have we really had them in the clubshop ready to buy in June?
Login to get fewer ads

Genuine Question - Kit on 12:34 - Aug 24 with 755 viewsDWQPR

Genuine Question - Kit on 12:27 - Aug 24 by DubaiR

I think we are run so much better than have been so no gripes there and I am not one to moan.

The kit always seems to be delayed (this maybe perception) but have we really had them in the clubshop ready to buy in June?

Over the last few years we have. Also since Errea took over the whole process has been a lot more precise.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024