Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strong stuff in the mirror - squad factions and all 23:37 - Nov 23 with 1344 viewskensalriser

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/harry-redknapps-job-at-qpr-rock-bott

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Strong stuff in the mirror - squad factions and all on 23:42 - Nov 23 with 1308 viewsTGRRRSSS

Who spotted the first inaccuracy???
Strong stuff in the mirror - squad factions and all on 23:48 - Nov 23 with 1251 viewsCiderwithRsie

Strong stuff in the mirror - squad factions and all on 23:42 - Nov 23 by TGRRRSSS

Who spotted the first inaccuracy???

"Four" year plan? Made by BBC? Or was there one in the first para?
Strong stuff in the mirror - squad factions and all on 23:48 - Nov 23 with 1251 viewsTGRRRSSS

None the less a worrying but not totally surpriseing scenario, people on his wondered ages ago how lower paid squad people would cope with 80K type players swanning in, especially if things didn't go well.
Goes a bit beyond Hughes in a way but goes to show how totally he failed to establish himselves.
Hope SWP got a good kicking or 2 in these punch ups
Strong stuff in the mirror - squad factions and all on 23:49 - Nov 23 with 1248 viewsFDC

Our 'Arry, maybe the most unwholesome looking guy in football.

I'm coming round to him being one of us you know.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Strong stuff in the mirror - squad factions and all on 23:50 - Nov 23 with 1237 viewsTGRRRSSS

Strong stuff in the mirror - squad factions and all on 23:48 - Nov 23 by CiderwithRsie

"Four" year plan? Made by BBC? Or was there one in the first para?

Thats the one, BBC bought the rights to show it I think.
Strong stuff in the mirror - squad factions and all on 01:05 - Nov 24 with 1093 viewsBrightonhoop

Strong stuff in the mirror - squad factions and all on 23:50 - Nov 23 by TGRRRSSS

Thats the one, BBC bought the rights to show it I think.

Terrible inaccurate journalism, doesn't hold much sway with the rest of the artile. Zamor eats lunch in his cr, that I believe, fking wierdo then and now. wtf are half of these fruitcakes doiing playing in Hoops? Will Mark Hughes ever work again? Highly unlikely.
And rightly so.
Strong stuff in the mirror - squad factions and all on 03:05 - Nov 24 with 1013 viewsBklynRanger

I don't think any of that was more than we would come up with. Of course there were factions or cliques on some level. If BZ had been eating his lunch on the railway tracks we wouldn't have cared if he was producing a bit more in Hughes nonexistent system. Tbh I think a handful of our players are kunts, but I think a lot of players are kunts. Let's see if Harry can do anything with these spoilt brats.
Strong stuff in the mirror - squad factions and all on 03:11 - Nov 24 with 1010 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

come on if you beleeve this then you d beleivee that scott jones isnt made of balsa wood

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Login to get fewer ads

Strong stuff in the mirror - squad factions and all on 07:01 - Nov 24 with 902 viewschris1969

Nothing a bit of Paint Balling can't solve.....
Strong stuff in the mirror - squad factions and all on 08:33 - Nov 24 with 796 viewsthemodfather

Strong stuff in the mirror - squad factions and all on 07:01 - Nov 24 by chris1969

Nothing a bit of Paint Balling can't solve.....

ssn said yesterday, some players told beard they wanted hughes to stay
ok..you can bet it's the ones he signed on big wages and contracts
qpr may need to address pay parity ( if not done already) asap
as manager hughes needed to involve ALL the players, ok he can use 25 but that can change..did he motivate hulse,young,dj and say..show me your spirit, will and commitment , even if loaned out and the door may open for you?
seems not, seems he didn't speak to them...wrong!
Strong stuff in the mirror - squad factions and all on 08:58 - Nov 24 with 744 viewsbillericaydicky

Don't worry it's the Mirror...only suitable as toilet paper.
Strong stuff in the mirror - squad factions and all on 09:21 - Nov 24 with 687 viewsCiderwithRsie

Interesting though, given Clive's mea culpa about his Hughes article, that a piece in the national press manages a factual inaccuracy in the 4th sentence. Rest of the article seems horribly likely to be true but given that there isn't a single attributable quote there how are we supposed to believe it if they can't get right the things we can check?

Yet this is an article in the national press in a paper traditionally strong on football. Doesn't say much for standards
Strong stuff in the mirror - squad factions and all on 09:53 - Nov 24 with 632 viewsMytch_QPR

Strong stuff in the mirror - squad factions and all on 08:33 - Nov 24 by themodfather

ssn said yesterday, some players told beard they wanted hughes to stay
ok..you can bet it's the ones he signed on big wages and contracts
qpr may need to address pay parity ( if not done already) asap
as manager hughes needed to involve ALL the players, ok he can use 25 but that can change..did he motivate hulse,young,dj and say..show me your spirit, will and commitment , even if loaned out and the door may open for you?
seems not, seems he didn't speak to them...wrong!

Harry starts with a blank canvass - if he includes everyone then we have a chance of rebuilding team spirit. In terms of pay parity, that's a difficult one: I can't see any players agreeing to a reduction, or TF giving voluntary pay rises to players who are not performing!

Given the need to go for it for the remainder of the season, I think we'll need 5 strikers in the squad in Jan, to cope with suspensions and injuries - so DJ could and should feature.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024