Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mbia 23:32 - Nov 24 with 746 viewswombat

Could he be the answer at right back !

Thought he looked bloody good there today myself

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Mbia on 23:48 - Nov 24 with 707 viewsrsonist

Yep, dunno if he's ever played the position before today but certainly looked better there than at DM or CB.
Mbia on 23:56 - Nov 24 with 686 viewswombat

Mbia on 23:48 - Nov 24 by rsonist

Yep, dunno if he's ever played the position before today but certainly looked better there than at DM or CB.

It Traore is fit for Tuesday I'd keep the same back four and mbia to get forward when ever he can

Mbia on 08:45 - Nov 25 with 562 viewsenfieldargh

~Like Diakite this guy has a scew loose. He played well today but the theatricalls were a bit embarrasing.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Mbia on 10:38 - Nov 25 with 425 views08olesen

I think that screw is why they went to qpr not tottenham or arsenal.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Mbia on 10:55 - Nov 25 with 393 viewsBilly_Kershaw

He kept Rooney quiet on the wing at times. Rooney couldn't beat him for pace or for stength. Showed up Rooney's limitations nicely! (Unfortunately taking corners is one of Rooney's strengths!)

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

Mbia on 11:46 - Nov 25 with 355 viewsNeil_SI

I certainly didn't expect to see him pop up in that position, but he did really well and is definitely a bit of a character. That little dance he did up on the right wing with the ball was hilarious and one or two challenges unorthodox, but he supported the team well and had the energy and power to get up and down the park.

Plenty to like about that display.
Mbia on 11:56 - Nov 25 with 326 viewsJonDoeman

Does look a very good player, also needs a mention the hassle he went to to give his shirt to a kid as well, was nice to see.

It Is What It Is !!

Mbia on 11:56 - Nov 25 with 324 viewsWestActon

Yes looked solid.

But appeared to have a nose bleed when reaching the half way line as he kept stopping and turning back when he had the opportunity to keep going or overlap the person on the ball
Login to get fewer ads

Mbia on 12:06 - Nov 25 with 294 viewswombat

Mbia on 11:56 - Nov 25 by WestActon

Yes looked solid.

But appeared to have a nose bleed when reaching the half way line as he kept stopping and turning back when he had the opportunity to keep going or overlap the person on the ball

I out that down to lack of experience in playing as a full back did make a couple of decent runs forward , given a few games there he could be brilliant and it Traore can get over his leg injury we would have two full time full backs who can bomb down the wing at will

Mbia on 12:12 - Nov 25 with 283 viewsPhilmyRs

Mbia on 11:46 - Nov 25 by Neil_SI

I certainly didn't expect to see him pop up in that position, but he did really well and is definitely a bit of a character. That little dance he did up on the right wing with the ball was hilarious and one or two challenges unorthodox, but he supported the team well and had the energy and power to get up and down the park.

Plenty to like about that display.

Agree with all that. A lot to like about his performance, my mom. Was very surprised at his energy levels having not played much.
Mbia on 12:15 - Nov 25 with 278 viewshoopstilidie

Was pleasantly surprised at how well he did there.
Purely a defensive option though, absolutely nothing as an attacking outlet so I would pick and choose when to play him there dependant on opponent/right-sided team-mate etc.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024