Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mohamed Diame 14:10 - Dec 28 with 2206 viewskingo

Is he the young Derry that we have been lacking. Him and Mbia would make a fearsome defensive dou in midfield.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Mohamed Diame on 14:11 - Dec 28 with 1761 viewsdaveB

he is a quality player but can't see us getting him, would have been ideal on a free last summer
Mohamed Diame on 14:12 - Dec 28 with 1750 viewsNov77

he would be an excellent signing, but the only reason he would come would be for the money, and look where there that has got us.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Mohamed Diame on 14:14 - Dec 28 with 1738 viewswittle

is he really any better than diakte ?
Mohamed Diame on 14:14 - Dec 28 with 1737 viewskingo

Mohamed Diame on 14:12 - Dec 28 by Nov77

he would be an excellent signing, but the only reason he would come would be for the money, and look where there that has got us.

Perhaps he is missing his annual relagation fight

Mohamed Diame on 14:51 - Dec 28 with 1667 viewsCheshireR

Another opportunity missed. (Thanks Mr Hughes)
He was on a free from Wigan at the end of last season.
Hindsight is great - but I suspect he would have been far more effective for us than most of the midfielders that the the Welsh buffoon brought in during the summer.
Mohamed Diame on 15:55 - Dec 28 with 1587 viewsrsonist

Better offensively than defensively so not really.
Mohamed Diame on 16:02 - Dec 28 with 1570 viewsNorthernr

Excellent player. Why would he come to us?
Mohamed Diame on 18:42 - Dec 28 with 1422 viewsSpiritofGregory

Mohamed Diame on 14:14 - Dec 28 by wittle

Yes, he actually has a brain.
Login to get fewer ads

Mohamed Diame on 18:48 - Dec 28 with 1417 viewsWatford_Ranger

Mohamed Diame on 14:14 - Dec 28 by wittle

If we play all three together then the sheer violence might create a small enough tear in the atmosphere to alter reality and see us comfortably mid-table.
Mohamed Diame on 18:50 - Dec 28 with 1406 viewsDANRANGER

Apparently he has a heart condition and is not being paid the sums he would have hoped for so insisted on a release clause which is rumoured between 3-6million. Can't see him coming to us and it is not area we need improving. Very good player all the same.
Mohamed Diame on 18:51 - Dec 28 with 1405 viewsMarc

Missed out on him and N'zonzi last summer, but then neither are advised by Marks old pal Kia so not surprised.
Mohamed Diame on 18:57 - Dec 28 with 1382 viewssimmo

Mohamed Diame on 16:02 - Dec 28 by Northernr

Excellent player. Why would he come to us?

Came on this thread to post the same thing. Even if he did want to move, there are about 19 more attractive options than our shambles at the moment

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Mohamed Diame on 19:54 - Dec 28 with 1319 viewsBerkoRanger

I thought he was out for 12 weeks with a hamstring injury.
Mohamed Diame on 11:35 - Dec 29 with 1152 viewsJamie

Bid made according to SSN.

Always said we needed a midfielder in this squad.

Ps, agent - Willie McKay.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Mohamed Diame on 11:54 - Dec 29 with 1105 viewsEalingRanger

We don't need midfielders. We need a centre back and a couple of fowards.
Mohamed Diame on 11:55 - Dec 29 with 1103 viewskingo

Mohamed Diame on 19:54 - Dec 28 by BerkoRanger

I thought he was out for 12 weeks with a hamstring injury.

Back in training and be ready to play in the New Year. Got a feeling HR might be ready to take the offer from Fiorentina for Granero and use it to put a strong,tall, athletic shield in front of the defence.

Mohamed Diame on 11:59 - Dec 29 with 1088 viewsNorthernr

Mohamed Diame on 11:54 - Dec 29 by EalingRanger

We don't need midfielders. We need a centre back and a couple of fowards.

we need everything TBF. We're sht.
Mohamed Diame on 12:01 - Dec 29 with 1079 viewspogle

Mohamed Diame on 11:35 - Dec 29 by Jamie

Bid made according to SSN.

Always said we needed a midfielder in this squad.

Ps, agent - Willie McKay.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Redknapp slagged off mercaneries less than a week ago , even though he personally brought in a squad of them at Pompey, the only reason Diame would leave West Ham to come to QPR , would be if QPR offered him even more money than he is getting at West Ham , if that doesn't make him a mercanery what does ?
Maybe Redknapp should have thought before speaking last weekend ?
Looks to me our debt/wage bill is about to grow and grow under Harry , hope the gamble pays off !
Mohamed Diame on 12:01 - Dec 29 with 1072 viewsEalingRanger

Mohamed Diame on 11:59 - Dec 29 by Northernr

That is true, this has been a dog of a season. Bringing in more players who don't give a **** isn't going to help us IMO
Mohamed Diame on 12:03 - Dec 29 with 1066 viewsisawqpratwcity

Mohamed Diame on 11:59 - Dec 29 by Northernr

We have a squad that is generally long on history and very short on current performance.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Mohamed Diame on 12:10 - Dec 29 with 1048 viewsHAYESBOY

Midfielder not a priority IMO. Need a mobile centre half at the top of the list.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Mohamed Diame on 12:13 - Dec 29 with 1032 viewswittle

if we can off load granero who cost a fair amount and is on top wages for a player who will cost less and on less wages that will offer us more then it has to be a good move.
Mohamed Diame on 12:15 - Dec 29 with 1026 viewsdaveB

Mohamed Diame on 12:01 - Dec 29 by pogle

Redknapp slagged off mercaneries less than a week ago , even though he personally brought in a squad of them at Pompey, the only reason Diame would leave West Ham to come to QPR , would be if QPR offered him even more money than he is getting at West Ham , if that doesn't make him a mercanery what does ?
Maybe Redknapp should have thought before speaking last weekend ?
Looks to me our debt/wage bill is about to grow and grow under Harry , hope the gamble pays off !

a mercenary is surely someone who comes for the money and doesn't try. At Pompey he signed the likes of sol campbell, defoe, kaboul, crouch, kanu etc who did well for them and they sold most for a massive profit
Mohamed Diame on 12:23 - Dec 29 with 1003 viewsNeil_SI

I would be surprised if be came here, especially after thriving there and only being there for half a season. That worries me to some degree.

But the move is interesting - perhaps they see this as a means to do one of two things or both, move another midfield player on, with my gut instinct telling me that would be Esteban Granero, and or moving Stephané Mbia to centre back.

A signing like Diame would provide some breathing space and option if we couldn't find a centre back. He's certainly more experienced than Samba Diakité and knows a relegation battle from his time at Wigan. I was frustrated we never went for him when he was available on a free.
Mohamed Diame on 12:33 - Dec 29 with 980 viewspogle

Mohamed Diame on 12:15 - Dec 29 by daveB

a mercenary is surely someone who comes for the money and doesn't try. At Pompey he signed the likes of sol campbell, defoe, kaboul, crouch, kanu etc who did well for them and they sold most for a massive profit

No, you obviously have no understanding of the word mercanery, a mercanery is somebody that will go into a situation for money alone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024