Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HR Worrying Comments + Zamora update 18:26 - Jan 19 with 2417 viewsfreddieeddie

Listened to his interview on the radio and he said BZ is 1-2 weeks away and thinks he will form a good partnership with Remy. HR did sound extremely down at the end of the interview. HR said hopes to get 1-2 more players in and forgotten what his wife looks like. Interviewer then said you had months off though so surely happy to be back again and HR just went all quiet and pretty much grunted and ended the interview. I think he would be a cert to leave us should we go down. Interviewed Fat Sam also who seemed devastated that they didn't beat us. He said WH had 10 on target, 11 off target and about 45 crosses where we had one shot.

I personally do think BZ and Remy would be dangerous but still positive it is all too late to finish above three other teams.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

HR Comments + Zamora update on 18:28 - Jan 19 with 2378 viewseghamranger

Positive threads only please
HR Worrying Comments + Zamora update on 19:24 - Jan 19 with 2125 viewsHollowayRanger

ALL TOO LATE

need a big man up front NOW even if it were a stop gap from lower divisions bit like devon white when he came in for injured sir les

ITS TOTALLY doing my head in as we are just repeating the same mistakes

cisse=remy
mvill=diakite

i really would have spent that money on graham and odenwingie and kelly from fullham and livermore on loan

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

HR Worrying Comments + Zamora update on 19:58 - Jan 19 with 1965 viewsBerkoRanger

HR Worrying Comments + Zamora update on 19:24 - Jan 19 by HollowayRanger

ALL TOO LATE

need a big man up front NOW even if it were a stop gap from lower divisions bit like devon white when he came in for injured sir les

ITS TOTALLY doing my head in as we are just repeating the same mistakes

cisse=remy
mvill=diakite

i really would have spent that money on graham and odenwingie and kelly from fullham and livermore on loan

Rob Hulse anyone?

I'll get my coat...
HR Worrying Comments + Zamora update on 20:40 - Jan 19 with 1795 viewsbaz_qpr

Almost certain we must be in for another striker, we seem to be in the mix for Graham bid wise, we were linked to a big lump in the Belgian league and it was suggested that the very first approach Harry made for anyone was for Crouch. I still would not be too surprised to see Crouch turn up on deadline day
HR Worrying Comments + Zamora update on 13:14 - Jan 21 with 1343 viewsfreddieeddie

Did anyone hear this interview? If so, not worried? I had three people in my office at the time and all looked at each other and said 'That really don't sound good'. I am certain he'd go during the summer now if we get relegated. Who on here thinks he would stay?

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

HR Worrying Comments + Zamora update on 13:24 - Jan 21 with 1262 viewsQPunkR

HR Worrying Comments + Zamora update on 13:14 - Jan 21 by freddieeddie

Did anyone hear this interview? If so, not worried? I had three people in my office at the time and all looked at each other and said 'That really don't sound good'. I am certain he'd go during the summer now if we get relegated. Who on here thinks he would stay?

Who on here ever thought he'd stay in the first place if we were to go down???? In my opinion you were all deluded on that front from the off!!

QPR - "shit but local"

HR Worrying Comments + Zamora update on 13:26 - Jan 21 with 1233 viewsexiled_dictator

HR Worrying Comments + Zamora update on 13:14 - Jan 21 by freddieeddie

I think he will stay if we get relegated.
Get rid of many useless players at the end of the season, and build up a team that is capable of playing & communicating with each other.
Cannot see why he would leave us.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

HR Worrying Comments + Zamora update on 13:28 - Jan 21 with 1216 viewsBushman

HR after game on Saturday.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/130119/redknapp-c

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Login to get fewer ads

HR Worrying Comments + Zamora update on 13:29 - Jan 21 with 1212 viewsQPunkR

HR Worrying Comments + Zamora update on 13:26 - Jan 21 by exiled_dictator

I think he will stay if we get relegated.
Get rid of many useless players at the end of the season, and build up a team that is capable of playing & communicating with each other.
Cannot see why he would leave us.

Err, any other club or country coming in and offering him some of their £££?

QPR - "shit but local"

HR Worrying Comments + Zamora update on 13:37 - Jan 21 with 1164 viewswillis1980

i heard an interview where he sounded really upbeat and positive about keeping us up
HR Worrying Comments + Zamora update on 13:38 - Jan 21 with 1162 viewsA40Bosh

HR Worrying Comments + Zamora update on 13:28 - Jan 21 by Bushman

HR after game on Saturday.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/130119/redknapp-c

Obviously not the same interview as the OP!

That's a bit more upbeat!!!
Thanks

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

HR Worrying Comments + Zamora update on 13:45 - Jan 21 with 1111 viewsCharlie1

Hopefully Bobby Zam back for Norwich game then

2:59 baby!

HR Worrying Comments + Zamora update on 14:54 - Jan 21 with 951 viewsPinnerPaul

Couldn't really give a monkeys if he is happy or not as long as he does his job!
HR Worrying Comments + Zamora update on 15:18 - Jan 21 with 888 viewspeejaybee

" Jamie" might know.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

HR Worrying Comments + Zamora update on 19:02 - Jan 21 with 713 viewsWestonsuperR

Harry is certain to have some clause in his contract to make it easy to leave if necessary so I am sure if we go down and there is an offer from a Prem club he will be off. Having said that Harry has managed in the Championship before and may fancy the challenge, as long as there are no more tempting options for him....all quite simple really!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024