Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
20 Points 14:51 - Feb 17 with 1484 viewsexiled_dictator

Harry reckons that another 20 points will see us safe for the season.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8506129/Harry-Redknapp-tells-QPR-2

I think he is probably right, but I am having more trouble finding those points. I was hoping that we could have won the game against Norwich, and played better against MKD & Swansea. I really hope this break has focused the team on where we are and where we need to get to. A bit of bonding too should help, but I still think that come May, nothing will be finalised or secured and some of us will be biting our finger nails down to the elbow. Others will be suffering from squeaky bum time. And only one of you will be suffering from both.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

20 Points on 14:56 - Feb 17 with 1276 viewsLandofoz89

It'll be an absolute miracle if we do it. But as we all know, Rangers never take the easy route.

Meet me by the railway track

20 Points on 15:11 - Feb 17 with 1251 viewsDesertBoot

Knowing us we will pick up points against Utd and co but fail horribly against those around us.

Wish I could be like David Watts

20 Points on 15:36 - Feb 17 with 1206 viewsHollowayRanger

until they put in a true performance and follow it with another

they aint got a prayer!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

20 Points on 17:13 - Feb 17 with 1150 viewskropotkin41

20 Points on 15:36 - Feb 17 by HollowayRanger

until they put in a true performance and follow it with another

they aint got a prayer!

Afraid that's it isn't it? Sounds stupid and obvious, but we've needed that one win to get us started all season. As much as a f*ckwit as Hughes was, if we'd lucked a win against Spurs earlier in the season I reckon that would have............ hold on........ left us with him! :(

Well, in any event, this break and Harry's 20 point target is the real last chance saloon. It is to be hoped that the miracle is just around the corner.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

20 Points on 17:37 - Feb 17 with 1103 viewsJamie

And if we win every remaining game we can still reach Europe.

Easy this.
20 Points on 18:56 - Feb 17 with 982 viewsbosh67

20 Points on 17:37 - Feb 17 by Jamie

And if we win every remaining game we can still reach Europe.

Easy this.

Jamie.... Jamie... 36 points to play for. That's 53 points if we win all the remaining games. Are you out of your mind. That would only buy us about 8th place. We'd miss Europe by a whisker and that would be a total disaster.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

20 Points on 19:00 - Feb 17 with 971 viewspomanjou

Even easier is to say 'we're doomed'.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

20 Points on 19:15 - Feb 17 with 929 viewsHollowayRanger

BET REMY DOESNT PLAY 90 mins

or should i say last 90 mins

bloody joke

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

20 Points on 12:48 - Feb 18 with 669 viewsblacky200

He is probably right but getting another 20 points is like me getting a date with Kelly Brook. Wishful thinking.
20 Points on 12:59 - Feb 18 with 631 viewsBlackCrowe

20 Points on 15:11 - Feb 17 by DesertBoot

Knowing us we will pick up points against Utd and co but fail horribly against those around us.

Just gone through the list. I reckon we'll get 17 at a push.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

20 Points on 13:05 - Feb 18 with 612 viewsJamie

20 Points on 12:59 - Feb 18 by BlackCrowe

Just gone through the list. I reckon we'll get 17 at a push.

Console yourself that you are more positive than some. I can't see us getting more than 24/25 total points.
20 Points on 13:38 - Feb 18 with 561 viewsmacro

Key game v saints in a couple of weeks, that really could be curtains if lost
20 Points on 13:41 - Feb 18 with 556 viewsadhoc_qpr

20 Points on 13:05 - Feb 18 by Jamie

Console yourself that you are more positive than some. I can't see us getting more than 24/25 total points.

I'd go a bit higher with 27/28 points maybe, probably only one more win versus either Sunderland or Wigan at home.
20 Points on 14:13 - Feb 18 with 515 viewsonlyrinmoray

20 Points on 13:38 - Feb 18 by macro

Key game v saints in a couple of weeks, that really could be curtains if lost

We said that for the home game !!
20 Points on 14:29 - Feb 18 with 486 viewsdaveB

No point setting points targets etc, just try and win every game and see where that leaves us
20 Points on 14:35 - Feb 18 with 472 viewspomanjou

20 Points on 13:41 - Feb 18 by adhoc_qpr

I'd go a bit higher with 27/28 points maybe, probably only one more win versus either Sunderland or Wigan at home.

39 by the finish. Lose to ManU and then go on a 3 on a trot winning streak to set up a sensational seasons end.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

20 Points on 14:39 - Feb 18 with 459 viewsJamie

20 Points on 14:35 - Feb 18 by pomanjou

39 by the finish. Lose to ManU and then go on a 3 on a trot winning streak to set up a sensational seasons end.

You are the worlds most positive man.
20 Points on 14:50 - Feb 18 with 440 viewsdaveB

20 Points on 14:39 - Feb 18 by Jamie

You are the worlds most positive man.

no more ridiculous then predicting we'll lose every game and be bottom again next season
20 Points on 15:04 - Feb 18 with 419 viewsJamie

20 Points on 14:50 - Feb 18 by daveB

no more ridiculous then predicting we'll lose every game and be bottom again next season

I don't know about that. I'd wager there's more to suggest we'll continue like this next season unless there is a drastic change of direction, than there is that after 2 wins all season we will win 6/7 of the next 13.
20 Points on 15:09 - Feb 18 with 403 viewsdaveB

20 Points on 15:04 - Feb 18 by Jamie

I don't know about that. I'd wager there's more to suggest we'll continue like this next season unless there is a drastic change of direction, than there is that after 2 wins all season we will win 6/7 of the next 13.

As you don't know what the team will be next season or who the manager will be or what division we will be in I find it incredible that you can still predict we will struggle.

As for this season all depends on how you want to spin it say we will go down as we have won 2 all season or say we'll be ok as we've had one defeat in our last six. You could make a good case for both
20 Points on 15:15 - Feb 18 with 386 viewsToast_R

Southampton will blitz us by at least 3 goals.

Can't see us doing much at Villa either. This team have a losing mentality imbedded deep.
20 Points (n/t) on 15:20 - Feb 18 with 374 views18StoneOfHoop

20 Points on 15:09 - Feb 18 by daveB

As you don't know what the team will be next season or who the manager will be or what division we will be in I find it incredible that you can still predict we will struggle.

As for this season all depends on how you want to spin it say we will go down as we have won 2 all season or say we'll be ok as we've had one defeat in our last six. You could make a good case for both

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

20 Points on 15:22 - Feb 18 with 367 viewsJamie

20 Points on 15:09 - Feb 18 by daveB

The fact we've won 2 all season is more relevant than drawing 5 of the last 6 as 13 draws almost certainly won't keep us up. We've got to realistically win at least 5 of our next 13 and get at least another 5/6 draws.
20 Points on 15:32 - Feb 18 with 346 viewsdaveB

20 Points on 15:22 - Feb 18 by Jamie

The fact we've won 2 all season is more relevant than drawing 5 of the last 6 as 13 draws almost certainly won't keep us up. We've got to realistically win at least 5 of our next 13 and get at least another 5/6 draws.

why is what's happened before the last 6 games any more relevant to what happened in the last six?

None of it matters really, each game will be a different set of circumstances to the previous lot and we have an opportunity to do better and stay up. I'm not saying we will and we may well end up losing them all and going down but I just don't see how you can be so certain of whats going to happen not just in the next 3 months but next season as well.

20 Points on 15:33 - Feb 18 with 342 viewsdaveB

20 Points (n/t) on 15:20 - Feb 18 by 18StoneOfHoop

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

cheques in the post
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024