Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Granero, what was that he said a few weeks ago about wanting to stay?.. 13:07 - May 14 with 730 viewsQPunkR

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/qpr/qpr_midfielder_hints_at_exit_1_2192059

"Now I do not plan to play in the second tier because I think it is not the place for me. And I mean that in the most humble way, but it’s how I feel."

Good, well fúck off then ya chinless waster and go mess up 5 yard passes elsewheres in Europe. And take Boswanker with you.

QPR - "shit but local"

Granero, what was that he said a few weeks ago about wanting to stay?.. on 13:09 - May 14 with 695 viewsHollowayRanger

i hope he goes never know why he was signed in first place we had a decent number of midfielders and were crying out for forwards and centrebacks

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Granero, what was that he said a few weeks ago about wanting to stay?.. on 13:11 - May 14 with 685 viewsMedwayR

Granero has probably been the biggest disappointment for me, I thought he was going to be class & I think he still could be for someone else, but I'm not fussed about him leaving

Poll: Who’s better?

Granero, what was that he said a few weeks ago about wanting to stay?.. on 13:13 - May 14 with 670 viewsstuartqpr

The feelings mutual mate - we don't want you in the second tier either.
Granero, what was that he said a few weeks ago about wanting to stay?.. on 13:14 - May 14 with 667 viewsCharlie1

He has a contract.

Should have worked harder.

If we get our money back, then goodbye.
If we don't get a good deal or money back then he best start researching Yorkshire and Lancashire hell holes.

2:59 baby!

Granero, what was that he said a few weeks ago about wanting to stay?.. on 13:15 - May 14 with 661 viewsozexile

Get rid of this clown. Don't know how he dare show his face in west London. He's got no back bone.
Granero, what was that he said a few weeks ago about wanting to stay?.. on 13:18 - May 14 with 648 viewsClive_Anderson

F*ck it. Make him stay and play in the 'second tier'. Jokers like this need to learn we're not just here for their benefit.
Granero, what was that he said a few weeks ago about wanting to stay?.. on 13:20 - May 14 with 633 viewsdaveB

i'm glad he and others want to go, makes it easier to shift them if they are keen to go, problem will be those happy to stay for the money
Granero, what was that he said a few weeks ago about wanting to stay?.. on 13:21 - May 14 with 619 viewsTacticalR

His whole life he has been part of the aristocracy of Spanish football:

'Captained the Under-12 B team that won the International Football-7 tournament held in the Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona by defeating FC Barcelona 1—0 with his extra time goal — he was also named the best player of the competition.'

That is both a strength and a weakness. He has many phenomenal skills, and could be a midfield orchestrator. But he has proved completely unable to adapt himself to the task at hand, which sometimes requiries putting aside his fencing sword and dealing with the pikes in the hands of the crude peasants of Stoke and West Ham.

Is it that surprising he wouldn't be seen dead in the Championship?

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Granero, what was that he said a few weeks ago about wanting to stay?.. on 13:34 - May 14 with 583 viewsPhilmyRs

Granero, what was that he said a few weeks ago about wanting to stay?.. on 13:20 - May 14 by daveB

i'm glad he and others want to go, makes it easier to shift them if they are keen to go, problem will be those happy to stay for the money

Exactly. The problem will be those players just wanting to pick-up their pay packets, Those desperate to go will most likely have to take a hit to their excessive pay.

Regarding Granero, I think he could have been a top Player. Against Chelsea, Man City away and Tottenham I thought he looked the part. I don’t think he helped himself, but I do feel he wasn’t used in the right way by the club. What’s our style as a team anyway? Is it the keep ball team that Spurs couldn’t get near during the first half at the Lane, or is it the team we’ve seen recently, where we get the ball out wide early to quick wingers (debatable whether Hoillet is quick) to see what they can do? Or is it the hard working team that defended deep and looked to Adel for inspiration? Or is it the go long to Bobby Zamora and see where it gets us team? We have no style.

Granero in a side picked to keep the ball (like Spurs away) with an emphasis on getting it down and playing, possibly with an Ali Faurlin and another with him, would have been a good player. Using him on the wing, or as part of a Mbia, Park or Jenas midfield, where the crowd are getting restless, he looks limited. Watch him shine at Swansea.
Granero, what was that he said a few weeks ago about wanting to stay?.. on 13:35 - May 14 with 576 viewsjonno

Granero, what was that he said a few weeks ago about wanting to stay?.. on 13:21 - May 14 by TacticalR

His whole life he has been part of the aristocracy of Spanish football:

'Captained the Under-12 B team that won the International Football-7 tournament held in the Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona by defeating FC Barcelona 1—0 with his extra time goal — he was also named the best player of the competition.'

That is both a strength and a weakness. He has many phenomenal skills, and could be a midfield orchestrator. But he has proved completely unable to adapt himself to the task at hand, which sometimes requiries putting aside his fencing sword and dealing with the pikes in the hands of the crude peasants of Stoke and West Ham.

Is it that surprising he wouldn't be seen dead in the Championship?

He wants to continue playing in the top division. From what I've seen of him he's nowhere near good enough, so who would sign him?
Granero, what was that he said a few weeks ago about wanting to stay?.. on 14:10 - May 14 with 485 viewsWeaverQPR

Nailed on to leave, i bet he has been in his agents ear from xmas if not earlier telling him to sort him a move.

@WeavQPR

Granero, what was that he said a few weeks ago about wanting to stay?.. on 14:34 - May 14 with 432 viewsJamie

Granero, what was that he said a few weeks ago about wanting to stay?.. on 13:35 - May 14 by jonno

He wants to continue playing in the top division. From what I've seen of him he's nowhere near good enough, so who would sign him?

Perfectly good enough to play in the PL in a side able to accommodate him IMO. Sticking him centre of this QPR side was doomed to fail though.
Granero, what was that he said a few weeks ago about wanting to stay?.. on 15:31 - May 14 with 361 viewsWeaverQPR

Granero, what was that he said a few weeks ago about wanting to stay?.. on 14:34 - May 14 by Jamie

Perfectly good enough to play in the PL in a side able to accommodate him IMO. Sticking him centre of this QPR side was doomed to fail though.

Put him in a side like Swansea and i bet he would be a revelation, just not the player you need in a relegation scrap (lets be fair we was told we would never be in this position again)

@WeavQPR

Granero, what was that he said a few weeks ago about wanting to stay?.. on 15:36 - May 14 with 348 viewsBasingstokeR

absolute miles better than Leon Britten imho, who would look absolute bowlocks in our team too.
Granero, what was that he said a few weeks ago about wanting to stay?.. on 15:37 - May 14 with 348 viewsDylanP

"“Now I do not plan to play in the second tier because I think it is not the place for me. And I mean that in the most humble way, but it’s how I feel. "

Granero isn't good enough to get a spot on a QPR team doomed to relegation -- not even close to good enough. He might be able to manage a spot in a top flight club in a country where the top flight league is very weak, but that is the best he can hope for.

The sooner he is off the books the better. He has contributed nothing whatsoever.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024